Chapter 27 - The Last Time

"Demi, we arrived." Max said. I look around as we'll pulled in the driveway to Timberline Knolls. It looks so beautiful here. Max and my driver grab my bags as well walk in.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The lady said at the front desk. She looks just 4 years older then me.

"I'm here to register."

"Name, please." She said then looking at the computer.

"Demetria. D-E-M-E-T-R-I-A. Devonne Lovato." I said. Every time I went to the doctor when I was little or somewhere like this we always had to spell my first name.

"You've already filled out your paper work." So I believe mom did it online, "Your room is 6A. Down this hall here."

"Thank you." I said and turned around to Max and My driver. "I got it from here guys." I look at Max and started crying and gave him a big hug. "Thank you for every thing."

"I'm here to drop you off and I'll be here to pick you." He said as I hold him tighter.

"Oh, Ms." The desk lady said and I turned around. "If you have any sharp objects like a razor blade, pocket knife, and etc please hand them over."

I took a deep breath and open one of my bags handing her some razors that are for me to shave my legs then I grab the razor blade out of my purse and handed to her. This is the last time I'm going to cut myself. My daily route has finally come to an end. Is that a good thing...or a bad thing. "Thank you, and here is your daily schedule."

I took a big sniff and took the paper, "Thank you."

I turn around to see Max and my driver walking out the doors. I grab my 4 heavy bags and walk to my room. As I walk down the hallway I drop my bag, I moaned.

"Here let me get that." A girl said reaching for my bag.

I giggled, "Thanks."

"Your welcome, so which one is your room?"

"6A." I said look at the doors as I pass by.

"Oh my god."

I turned around and look at her. "What?"

She laughs, "Nothing, just meet your roomate."

"Oh." I laugh, "I'm Demi."

"I'm Lauren." she said as she open the door to our room. "This is your side." She sat my bad on my bed.

"Thanks, again."

She giggled, "It's cool." I said sitting my bags in the floor. I sat on my bed and she sat on hers.

"How old are you?" She ask leaning up against the wall.

"19, What about you?" I ask laying back throwing my arm on my forehead and looking at the ceiling.

"20." She said. I turned my head and gave her a confused look.

"You look like you're 16 or 17." I said and she laugh.

"Yeah, I get that a lot."

"So..why you in here for?" I ask getting serious.

"I don't really like talking about it." She said with a little smirk, like she was uncomfortable. "What about you?"

I might as well talk about it to someone sooner or later. "Well, I devlope and eating disorder when I was young and my parents thought I started rating again but I onyl ate 2 meals a month and then purging. Then around 12 I started cutting myself and everything stayed with me. I was upset and punch my back up dancer, everyone found out about everything and they said I was getting out of hand and sent me here." I explained looking at the ceiling not even shreading a tear. I guess tah's one way to start getting stronger.

"Are you a celebrity?" She ask.

I laugh, I made me feel bad that she didn't know me but she's 20 and I don't think she's watch Disney since i've been on, "Yeah, I'm Demi Lovato. I was in movie and shows."

"Well, you seem pretty cool and I'm not much of a good fangirling person or whatever you want to call it." she said and I laugh, "But i'm not treating you different like most people would when they see a celebrity."

"You seem cool too and I'm glad you're not going to treat me like the queen of England." I said and she laugh. I just had to laugh along with her. I didn't think it was that funny but she busted with laughter.

A week later....

I went to my room after struggling with eating breakfast and Lauren was in the shower. So, I have time to call someone and have privacy. I look at my phone before calling someone. I got text messages from Selena, Miley, Nick, Joe, Kevin, and Marissa but I ignore them all. I'm not even going to try and read them.

"Hello?" My mom answered.

"I'm ready to tell them media." I blurted not evening saying hello back. I try to call and talk to mom every 2 to 3 days. I'm not mad at my parents, they did the right think sending me here. Yeah, I hated but it's helping me.

"You sure baby girl?" She ask.

"Yeah, I'm positive." I said.

"Alright, so how you like it now?"

"It's alright, but I got to go, cya, love you." I said and hung up. Lauren came out of the bathroom and we went and walk around the grounds of the treatment center with some other friends.

We started walking across this little bridge and I stop the girls, "Hey, Chelsey, take a picture of me and Lauren." I said handing my phone to her. Morgan got behind Chelsey and watch her take the picture of me and Lauren. We was all laughing for no reason. I think it's that red bull they let me have. It was the first time I had one and i'm obsess with them. I took my phone from Chelsey and Lauren and I look at the picture. "Thanks." I said looking up to Chelsey then back to m phone. I lock my phone and put it in my pocket and followed the girls to wherever we was going.

"I'll send it to you later ok." I said looking at Lauren.

She laugh, "Alright that is a good picture of us" she said which made me smile.

Author Note: Lauren is a friend Demi met in treatment, she is the girl who got the matching 'Faith' tattoo with Demi. Picture is of Demi and Lauren is attach.