Chapter 12 - Everything Has Changed

It's been a month since i've been apart of Diney and it's not really that bad, but today is the day the 1st episode to As The Bell Rings comes on and that the show they want me to do till next year when we start filming for that movie. Which I still don't know the name of yet but I don't think they know either. Selena was hanging out with the people from her show. She wanted to hangout with me today but I told her that Me and my cast made a deal to get a hotel together and watch the first episode tonight. So we are all in the hotel room getting ready to watch the show. We got a king size bed for all of us to sleep in. Which sounds really weird but we don't really think it like that.

We all met and went out to eat around 4 o'clock. Collin walk in last and had all these white t-shirts in his hand. Collin is the one who plays Skipper in the show.

"Umm what are you doing with all those t-shirts?" Carlson ask. She plays Tiffany in the show.

He is standing infront of the booth and telling us why he has those t-shirt. He matches his character perfectly. "We my grandmother made these shirts for all of us so here you go. They may be big for some of you but i'm sure you girls can tie your shirt in a ponytail or something." He says while hand each one of us a shirt. They we're plan white t-shirts that said As The Bell Rings in plan font and black.

"I love them." I said sarcastically as I held my t-shirt up to me.

Collin sit down beside me and said "Go ahead put them on." He already had his on. We laugh and just put them over the clothes we already have on.

"So do y'all realy know what you want to eat?" Seth ask look at all of us. Seth plays Toejam. We all had our menus in front of us but I haven't look to figure out what I want yet. But everyone already knows what they want.

"Well, I haven't and it looks like Collin hasn't either." I said look and him and did a little laugh.

"No, i've ate her before so I already know what I want." He said then closed his menu.

"Well I guess it's just me then, sorry." I said with a smile on my face as I look at the menu.

A waiter walk over to our booth with her pad and pen in had saying "What can I get you to drink?" She ask as she went around the table.

"Mountain dew." Collin said.

"Diet coke." I said.

"Mountain Dew." Tony said. He plays as Danny in the show.

"Sprite." Carlson said.

"Root Beer." Seth said.

"And i'll have diet coke as well." Gabriela said. She plays as Brooke in the show.

"Alright, i'll be right back with your drinks she said.

"Wait." I said stopping her and she turned around and look at me; as so did the others, "Can you please take a picture of us?" I started handing her the camera hopping she will, I'll leave her a tip if she does.

"Sure." She said and grab the took a picture then handed it back to me.

"Thank you." I said with a smile.

"You're welcome." She said with a beautiful smile.

She came back with out drinks and then ask us if we are ready to order.

Everyone order their meals and she took our menus. I didn't take long till we got our meals. Everyone ate and had a good time. I love hangout with the cast. We act like we already knew each other since birth but we are still learning things about each other.