Chapter 6 - Slow Down

Selena's POV

It's been a week since I left home. I'm missing school and everything I use to do but mainly I'm missing Demi. I've been stress out for the pass few days and now we are starting on the 2nd episode. I was sitting on my dressing room and I have my own stylist which is pretty cool and everything. As she was fixing while I was reading on the script. It don't take me long to memorize my lines but when I get nervous my mind goes blank and I will forget them. My stylist got done with my hair and she started doing my make up. I wanted to talk to somebody an my stylist is really amazing and gives great advice to people on the set. Her name is Brandy.

"Hey Brandy." I said while she was putting blush on me. "

"Yeah hun." She said while taking the brush off my face and I open my eyes.

"You got this job a few years ago, right?"

"Yeah, two years ago." She said siting the makeup down on the dresser.

I look down and my hands "Did you ever get homesick like really badly?" I said and look into her eyes.

"Well yeah sweetheart. I miss everyone back home from Georgia." She said and leaned on the dresser. "I miss hunting, riding 4 wheelers, being with family and friends."

I look back down and twirled my fingers. "I think i'm getting homesick." I said. "I miss being with my best friend we use to do everything together. When we was little we planned on being in a band together but she wants to go solo. We met on Barney and we did acting and singing and everything together." I explain to her.

"Honey." She said and pulled up a chair beside me, "You're going to feel like that, it's part of being in this business. You need to get use to it. It took me a few months to get use to it and you've only been here for a week. Just call you friend when you get a break today. Maybe you can go vist her or she can vist you" Brandy said while rubbing up and down on my back to comfort me.

I look at her a smiled without showing teeth. "Thanks Brandy, and I'll call her later and maybe we can get this figured out." I said and stand up then started to leave.

I walk out and the stage, the director and producer sat down near the cameras and yelled "Action!"

------

"Selena!" The director yelled.

I walk up to him "Yes sir?" I said respectfully.

"Keep the wand hid in your boot! It's sticking out then it's obvious that viewers and actors will notice you're a wizard! Got it?" He demanded.

"Yes sir." I said respectfully but was getting aggravated.

"Action!" He said again.

------

I walk back to my dressing room after we got done recording everything. Brandy went on her lunch break she ask me to come but I told her I wasn't hungry. I went flop on the couch and decided to call Demi.

Demi's POV

I just got out of school and was walking home with Maddie. Today was the worst day ever and I wanted to cry but I wasn't going to in front of Maddie. If I did she will ask me what's wrong, then she'll go tell mom and dad and they will bother me. Maddie was walking ahead of me, I couldn't help but laugh. She had on a little light blue dress on and white sandles with a boy in her hair and had pink backpack on her back. We was walking down the sidewalk and Maddie would walk and jump over the cracks in the sidewalk. I ran up to catch up with her because I didn't want her to get to far ahead. I grab her hand and swung it back and worth.