Planning

I turned around to see...........

Khalil...........

I jumped.

Squeak: What the fuck Khalil, you scared the shit out of me.

He slightly chuckles. I don't see what the fuck was so funny. See when I get scared, its either fight, or run. There was no place to run, so right off the bat I could have just doped his ass up.

Khalil: Sorry...

Squeak: You good, just don't ever do that again

Khalil: okay..........ummm look, I just want to say sorry for last time. I don't want you to think that I was pressuring you. I also don't want you to think that i'm one of these fuck boys. Forgive me?

Squeak: Yes I forgive you.

Khalil: *scratches the back of his neck* Can we start over? Please?

Squeak: Yes we can start over. *extends hand* Hi i'm Squeak

Khalil: Hey i'm khalil. * shakes hand then lets go*

Squeak: So khalil, we should really go back to class before we get into trouble. Plus Lucas is waiting on me..................and his car keys

Khalil: Lets go then.

We walk back into the building and begin our way to class. Khalil walks me to class and drops me off. When I walk into the class room I wave through the door an ddhe does the same walking away. 

Lucas: What took so long?

Squeak: Oh I had to find my phone, then I seen Khalil, and we had a conversation.

Lucas: Why the hell was you talking to him?

Squeak: Relax, he is just a friend.

Lucas: He betta be

Awwh my baby was jealous again.......   I walk over to him and sit on his lap. I place my phone on the desk and wrap my arms around his neck. (turned sideways) I lean and whisper innto his eay,

Squeak: Don't worry Daddy, i'm all yours.

I lick his earlobe then bite it gently tugging then releasing. He breathes a little harder and I giggle a little. Just on cue Dillyn says, 

Dillyn: No sex in school.

Will gave him a high five as they both looked at us seriously. I was at a loss for words. I picked up my phone and sat on the desk in front of Lucas. I crossed my legs and unlocked my phone. I went to my text messages and started a group chat wit Ruth, Nicky, and Samantha. 

I asked them when they start school here. Yes they are transferring. They said they would be here in 2 days, just in time for Lucas birthday. You see I planned this whole thing out. Lucas will meet my friends on his birthday. They better make nice of they all catching these hands. Still love them though. I planned a birthday party with Will, and Dillyn for Lucas. It's going to be this Saturday. I have to keep Lucas out all day.

Will, and Dillyn are going to set up while were out. I have to be convincing, that shouldn't be hard. I do have a flare for the dramatics. Anyways when we get back the real fun will begin. We drifted off into the personal stuff. 

Ruth told me that she met a boy over twitter that lives down here. She said he is white and his name is Hayes. So when she goes to go see him me and him will have the 'you better not be a kidnapper/serial killer' conversation. She says that they have been talking for over a year. This mf just now telling me. I should kill her. 

Samantha is Single, Nicky and her boyfriend are coming down here too.  She said his name is Ryan. They are going to be staying in the house nest to mine. Yes they bought it. Told ya I was good at planning. They have their stuff already moved in they just need to move in.

When the bell rang we all left and walked to our next class. 

When we got there.....................

Hey its 4:00 in the morning.......updates comming 2 u soon