The Party

Squeak P.O.V :

Lucas had on a pair of red jeans with a shirt to match, and his white Jordans. Dillyn had on a black button down shirt, jeans, and white jordans. Will had on his white Jordans, Jeans and a regular black shirt.

Squeak: ok well let's go I'm ready to have some fun.

Will: First some rules.
#1) No drinking....for you
#2) Stay with (y/f/n), and most importantly
#3) No grinding on no boy, understand?

Squeak: *sarcastically* yeah, yeah, yeah, ok dad.

So after our little ground rules, we FIANALLY got into the car. We made Dillyn drive because no one else was gonna do it and they didn't want me to drive. I ain't no god damn designated driver.

We pulled up and got out of the car. We walked up to the door and (y/f/n)'s house was packed. She ran up to me and said

Yfn: OH MY GAWD Y/N YOU LOOK SO BEAUTIFUL. Hey guys, come in.

We walked into the house, the boys went to go get something to drink while me and (yfn) went to go dance. We was dancing when my song yike in it -99 percent came on.

I felt two hands wrap around my waist while I was danceing. I was having so much fun. But the whole time I was danceing I was just thinking * Damn who ever this is they can really keep up* . Then my song trampoline booty comes on, and I get to twerking. He start grinding on me and we just have so much fun. When the song go off I turn around to see who I was dancing with. It was this really fine light skin boy with black hair, and he was smiling hard showing those sexy ass braces.

 It was this really fine light skin boy with black hair, and he was smiling hard showing those sexy ass braces

We walked into the kitchen and we started talking. I got me a water and he got some spiked juice.

Dario: So what's your name baby

Squeak: Y/N, but everyone calls me Squeak😳.

Dario: Well I'm Dario. You can really dance.

Squeak:And you can really keep up😉. So how old are you?

Dario: 19, what about you?

Squeak: 17

Dario: Well tell me a lil about you

Squeak: well I go to a performing arts school. I sing dance and rap. I cheer, play basketball, and I used to box. You?

Dario: Ard so I just moved down here, I live with my uncle and aunt. I start school Monday, and I dance.

Squeak: well that's obvious, seeing that we was having 'fun' danceing. Oh! And did I tell you I speak Russian, Spanish, and French.

Dario: oh really say something in each language then.

Squeak: ok then *clears through*
Russian: Ты очень сексуальна.
French: Je voudrais vraiment finir par vous connaître mieux.
Spanish: ¿Puede darme tu número Papi?

Dario: Wow *looks a little turned on* what did you say?

Squeak: I said " You are very sexy. I would really like to get to know you better. Can I have your number papi?

He hands me his phone and I give him mine. I put my number and save it as 'Squeak💅💪💋'. He saved his as
'Papi Oreo💯💦🔥'.

We spent the rest of the night danceing, talking, and laughing. Then I got a text from Lucas saying that they were outside and ready to go. I told Dario goodbye, and went outside. I guess I was suspicious when I got in the car because Dillyn said

Dillyn: what you smiling all hard for

Squeak: I'm not, I just had fun *bites lip*

Lucas: awwww shit Squeak, what's his name?

Squeak: I have no idea what you talking about.

The rest of the ride home was quiet. We all crashed a Will's house for the night. We slept in the living room. My head was laying in Dillyn's lap, Will was in the middle, an Lucas was on the end. I was laying across them and we were watching step brothers. Half way through the movie I fell asleep.

To be continued. ......