I'm Sorry.

Will P.O.V :

We had that argument about ten minutes ago. I feel horrible. She is right, but we just want to protect her. I shouldn't have yelled at her. We shouldn't have tried to invade her privacy. We were wrong. Damn, I need to go say sorry, we all do.

Will: We need to go appolagize.

Lucas: You right we was dead ass wrong

Dillyn: Ard let's go

We all walked up satirs to see Chris and Squeak sleeping. Chris was laying on her chest with his arms wrapped around her torso, and her arms were wrapped around his back. We decided to let them sleep but when she wake up we gonna have something for her, and we gonna appolagize.

Squeak P.O.V :

I woke up drop my nap, I must have been asleep for about 2 hours. I decided to go down stairs and get something to eat. When I walked down I saw Lucas Dillyn and Will in the living room. Will called me over, I walked into rhe living room and sat on the couch. They started talking.

Will: look Squeak, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you. You know we live you and ew just want to protect you. I should not have yelled at you.

Lucas: I'm sorry I should not have tried to go through your phone, *mumbles * even though you know our passwords but we don't know yours

Dyllan: I am sorry to. We should trust you and I didn't mean to curse at you.

Then Baby Chris came in and brought me a bag. I opened the bad to see they had bought me a new outfit.

I hugged all of them and kissed each of them on the cheek

Squeak:I forgive you. But I should probably be getting home we have school tomorrow. You guys wanna crash at my place?

All: Hell yeah

Squeak: ok soo...Chris.... u wanna stay the night at my house and I drop you off at school tomorrow?

Chris: AWH YEAH BABAHHHH

ALL: * Laughing really hard*

Squeak: ok so let's go get your bags and we can go.

We grab everything I bought him and get in the car to go to my house. When we got there it was around 9pm. We all got ready for bed. And of course these big old baby's wanted to sleep in my bed. I was laying flat on my back, with Baby Chris laying on my, head on my chest, and arms around my torso, and mine on his back. Lucas was laying with his head on my shoulder. Will was laying with his head on my left leg with his arms wrapped around it, and Dyllan had his head and arms wrapped around my righy leg.

Squeak: now yall know damn...oops....Chris cover your ears. *he covers them* As I easy saying. ...this big ass California King Bed I'd big as hell....but yall all wanna be up under me.......I love yall.

All including chris: Love you too Squeak.

Chris uncovered hid ears and we all drifted off to sleep.

To be continued......