Shopping With The Squad

Squeak P.O.V :

So about 45 minutes later, we fianally pulled up to the mall. We got out the car and I said to Will

Squeak: Will, can I pwease get a piggy back ride.....pwease...

Will: Come on baby doll.

So Will squatted down and I got on his back. We walked into the mall, when Dillyn said,

Dillyn: So Squeak, which store you wanna go to first?

Squeak : Ummm let's go Charlotte Ruese (however you spell it)

We all walked to the elevator and got on.  I hopped off of Will's back. We were the only people on it so being the weirdo I am I decided to pull on Dylan hair.

Dillyn: Aaah! What da fuck Squeak

Squeak: *baby voice* I'm sowwy, can I get on your back?

Dyllan: Nope, you pulled my hair man

Squeak: Well...... Lucas,.....can you carry me? *reaches up like a baby*

Lucas: Come on

I jumped on him and wrapped my arms around his neck as the elevator stops. When we get out we walk to Charlotte Ruse. My phone buzzed, and I asked Will to get out my back pocket. He looked at it and seen a text from (your friend name)

Will: (your friend name) texted you and said it's a party at her house later and to invite us

Squeak: ok well let's go get ma a outfit.

I hopped down, and we walk into the store and I go looking while they try and help me find something. I fianally found the perfect outfit. I told them I was going to go try it on and they followed me. I tried on the outfit and came out to see them staring hard at me.

Squeak: so do you like

Dillyn: You look nice, but too grown

Will: She gonna be ard it's a party

Lucas: If you like it you can have it.

Squeak: ok let's go pay for it, I'm gonna go change *sticks tongue out at Dyllan*

I go to chance and then I pay for my stuff. We all decided we will get dressed and ready at Will house cuz it's closer, and I get to see Chris (Will's lil bro). That's my baby.

We leave and take the Dyllan and Lucas to go get somr clothes from their houses. We all then go back to Will's house. I do my hair and get dressed in the outfit in the mm. (I have clothes and shoes at all of their houses and they have clothes at my house). 

Will: Come Squeak we gotta go

I yell coming, and run down the stairs to see them all dress it...

Next chapter will contain their outfit and what happens at the party.

To be continued. .....