Shopping.....gone wrong??

Squeak P.O.V :

I woke up the next morning, and the boys were still asleep. I decided it was about time for me to get into the shower. When I got put of the shower I put on this.

 When I  got put of the shower I put on this

With my hair in a messy bun. When I walked down stairs the boys were just waking up, and there was a knock at the door. Will got up to open the door and all of a sudden I heard a fimiliar voice.

Squeak: Is that my baby? CHRIS!

Chris: SQUEAK!!! I missed you so much.

I hugged him with all my might.

Chris: *kisses me on the cheek* I missed you so much.

Squeak: I missed you too. I have a surprise for you too. Today we are going... TO THE MALL!!! I'll get you what ever you want.

Chris: YAYYYYYY!!!!

Squeak: And Will, Dillyn, and Lucas are going too. But they have to get ready. Let's go tell them

We walked into the living room and told the boys to get up. They slowly got up Will went to go get in the shower and get ready.ai went up satirs and got dressed, then I drove Dillyn and Lucas to their houses so they could get ready.

When I got back to Will's house he and Chris were watching the television

When I got back to Will's house he and Chris were watching the television. They were ready so now we were going to the mall. I texted Dillyn and Lucas to meet us there.

When we got there we had to wait like 15 minutes for Lucas and Dillyn to get there. Dillyn, Lucas, and Will went off, while I took Chris shopping with me. First he wanted to go to get some toys. We went into toys r us and I bought him like 30 toys. They we went into last stop to buy his some clothes I bought him 4 outfits. Lastly we went to a stand and got matching watches.

I texted the squad and told them to meet us at the food court

I texted the squad and told them to meet us at the food court. They meet us there, and I got a text message from Dario. The boys went to get Chris to get something to eat.

Papi Oreo 💯💦🔥: Hey Squeak

Squeak 💅💪💋: Hii Dario😊

PapiOreo 💯💦🔥: Wyd

Squeak💅💪💋: Nun shopping with the Squad. *sends him a selfie as the boys coma back to the table.*

Lucas bought me a subway sandwich while they was all eating McDonald's. Baby Chris was sitting next to me. Will was sitting across from me, Dyllan was next to him, and Lucas was next to Dyllan. I sat my Phone face up between all of us, while I started eating. As we was eating my phone dinged. It was a text from Dario.

PapiOreo💯💦🔥: Ooh, sexii Mami. Is that all for papi?😉

(Oh my god)

Will picked up my phone and said

Will: What the hell Squeak? Who the hell is this?

Dillyn and Lucas looked up from their food and looked at me and Will.

Lucas: what's the problem?

Will: She texting some nigga look at this shit.

He gave my phone to Dillyn all Lucas. They read the message and looked up at me like I was fuckin' crazy.

Dillyn: Yo Squeak what the hell is this? No matter of a fact who the hell is this.

Squeak: Just....ummm just a friend.

Lucas: Then why is he calling you 'mami'

Squeak: ........ummmm......

Chris had finished eating by now

Squeak: can I just have my phone back now?

Lucas: Nope. You need to answer us.
You know what we gonna talk about this later but I'm keeping your phone. Let's go.

We all get up and go to our cars, as Lucas put my ohine in his pocket. Lucas made me ride with him, while Dillyn, Will, and, Chris rode together. We were completely silent. We all pulled up to Will's house and got out. Will told Chris to go up to his room and play with his new toys.

I sat on the couch in the living room and they came in standing in front of me. I guess it's interigation time.

Lucas: Soooo..do you want to tell us who you was texting

Squeak: Nope *pops the p*

Will: So you just gonna keep this from us, you got a boyfriend now?

Squeak: *rolls eyes* Nope *pops p*

Lucas:*trying to unlock my phone*

Will: *yelling* who the hell is this? You know damn well you can't be talking to no nigga we don't know. What the hell is wrong with you? You act way too damn grown.!

Squeak: *yelling as loud as I can* I'm not a little ass girl, I'm 17 years old. I can do what ever the hell I want. I'm about to be 18. I'm damn near grown. *steps closer to all of them and whispers in and evil ass voice* So I suggest that you all get over you damn selves and leave me the *yell* FUCK*stops* *normal* alone. *snatches phone away from Lucas and goes up stairs to Baby Chris's room.*

I can't stand when they do that. They always scare every boy away, every since we was little. They...ughhhh....

To be continued......