Chapter 7- Could Now Be A Family

(EDITED)
I snuggle into Jonathan's side and he moves his hand soothingly down my back. I look up at him and see he's already staring at me. I smile at him and peck his lips lightly. I felt so happy that we could now be a family.

-1 year later.-

Jonathan was the best father in the world and I was so happy that he was the father of my child and my future husband. My wedding dress fit my frame and I felt like a princess no not a princess something greater then that I felt like a queen.

My hair was done up into a bun that curled and then my vail clipped around it and swooped down my back. My dress flowed silky to the floor and little beads flower pattern in a very pale light blue at the skirt of the dress. It had little straps holding it up.

A knock on my door told me it was time. I opened the door to see my father standing there and my mother. My father looking like he might cry. I hug them both before gathering my skirt and moving down the hall.

Standing outside the doors I hear the music playing. My heart thumps loudly in my chest. The doors open and I hold my breath.

Jonathan looks so handsome in his suit. His hair looked fluffy and combed back. He was absolutely stunning and he really did take my breath away. I move slowly up to the alter and my hands are shaky.

Jonathan's best men are Corey, Patrick, Teuvo and his younger brother David . My brides maid is my best friend Allie. We had been friends for 3 or 4 years. She's usually the one to keep track of those sort of things. She looked beautiful in her purple dress. I smiled at her and she looked like she was about to cry.

Jonathan steps down and takes my hand. He leans in to whisper something in my ear.
"I can not wait to get you out of that dress. You're so beautiful." He then kisses my cheek and leads me up.

The ceremony started and I kind of felt shy as Jonathan looked at me with this look that I couldn't figure out. I wanted to ask him but I wasn't sure what to ask him. I also felt myself getting scared when the vows approached and when it was Jonathan's turn I held my breath.