Chapter 5- My Real Boyfriend, Alex Galchenyuk.

(EDITED)
After the plane arrived in Boston, Massachusetts. Corey who had grown pretty close to scooped my little boy up as we made our way to greet fans and head to the vehicle that would take us to our hotel.

I had a few interviews scheduled with a talk show. I look behind me and see Jonathan and his girlfriend Bri come off  the plane.

Sometimes I like to believe that I'm over him but in reality I'm still in love with him. In my dreams he loves me back and I wasn't just a one night stand. Johnnie's little giggle gets my attention and I look to see Corey wearing silly glasses.

I walk over to them at the sunglasses booth and poke Johnnie on the nose.

"Corey stop fooling around. We have to get going." Jonathan says as he and Bri pass us.

I wonder what got him in such a bad mood. Corey makes a face and hands Johnnie to me.
"What's wrong?" I ask him confused.

"Jonathan wants me to stay away from you. I thought he was kidding but I was wrong." He said sounding mad.

Was he really going to listen to Jonathan. "He said he would cancel the tour and blame me if I didn't. Im sorry." He said before walking away.

Johnnie tried to reach for Corey but he kept walking and I felt like I lost my only friend.

After Boston we went to a few other places and then it was time to get back on a plane. Once we were in Calgary I felt as though I should talk to Corey. As soon as Johnnie fell asleep I left my hotel room making sure Sam was in there to watch him first before I went off to find Corey . I stepped into the hallway and I could here yelling.

"You still like her." Bri yelled. I stopped and hid in a door frame.

"I see you watching her and you say you want me. You know were just a publicity stunt so cut the crap. You two even have a son so stop playing around and get your feelings together." She screams at him.

"What the hell Bri? Don't do this." Jonathan pleads. I feel a pain in my heart. "The recording company will cut the band back on money if you do this." He said... oh maybe it wasn't her.

" I can't do this to the guys." He pleaded again.

"I don't care. I'm done. Plus I'm pregnant with my real boy friend. You know Alex Galchenyuk." She says as if everyone is suppose to know.

I hear her grab something that sounds like a bag and walk out. She passes me in the hallway and gives me a dirty look before turning down the hall towards the elevators. Wow what did I just witness.