Chapter 2- Stop it Meany

(EDITED)
The walk there wasn't a long one. And Johnnie got tired so I ended up carrying him. I was glad I had a good team around me that didn't mind a little boy hanging around. He was a ball of sunshine that everyone loved anyway. I open the door and step in and my manager Sam is standing there talking to this dude who was very tall. I walk up to them and she turns and greets me.

"Annie, this is Ben he's one of the managers of the band." I look at her confused. I thought the guys name was Chris. "The original band you were to tour with cancelled and so we got you another band to open for." She said.

"And who would that be?" and just as I said that someone giggled and a guy with black hair and tattoos on his arms came out of a room and someone threw something at him. He turned to face me and I noticed him. He was Corey Crawford. He was in the NHL team called the Chicago Blackhawks and so was Jonathan.

I never even thought I would see him again and I knew there would be problems. Corey  didn't know me and neither did the other team mates. I was Jonathan's secret. I put Johnnie down and he clings to my leg. Corey waves at me and comes up to us.

"Hey, Im Corey  Crawford and I play the bass in my band, but I'm also a goalie in the NHL." He gave me a friendly smile and kneeled down to talk to my three year old son. "Hey, what's your name?" Corey asked. Johnnie stuck his little hand out and gave Corey  a cute smile.
"John..nie" he tried to say. I giggle at his cuteness. I hear another giggle from the room and Jonathan and Kaner run out of the room. They come into the lobby and he stops dead when he see's me.

"What the hell is she doing here?" he says harshly. I cover Johnnie's ears and my heart rate speeds up.

"She's the one opening for you boys." The guy who is their manager says and I think his name is ben. Jonathan looks pissed.

"No, I don't think so." Jonathan says. He looks at me like I'm scum. My little boy runs away from me and hits Jonathan in the stomach.

"Stop meany!" Johnnie says. Jonathan finally notices him and glares down at the boy.
"Dude why you acting like this?" Corey questions Jonathan. He groans and sends me a glare before leaving the room.