Chapter 27

"Okay, this is Marilyn Manson, aka your God." I say showing my belly a picture of Marilyn Manson." And this is your favorite band, Slipknot!" I showed it a picture of Slipknot." Now, let's listen to some of daddy's music!" I put the suction cup thingy on my belly, and began to play Reincarnate.

Vinny walked in." What are you doing with your Manson and Slipknot shrine?" He asked then he looked at my belly." Okay, I just saw the answer." I rolled my eyes and jammed to the music. Then, the baby moved in my stomach. It kicked by my rib, which kinda hurt.

"See? I told you they were amazing!" I say excitedly." Chris and Vinny get in here!" They both ran in looking tense.

"What's wrong?" Chris asked.

"The baby, it's kicking!" I screeched. He loosened up, and sat down next to me.

"You're seriously playing Reincarnate."

"Yep! I don't want a pop listening child!" He rolled his eyes and felt my stomach, the baby kicked again right where his hand was.

"That's so awesome! Baby Motionless will be here in no time." Chris smiled. I laughed and continued listening to their band.

*Two hours later*

"So do you have names down?" Ryan Ashley asked me as she made me a sandwich.

"Yes. Dustin James Cerulli or Desiree Jacqueline Cerulli. I really want a DJ." I tell her.

"They are cute names, great choices! I hope TJ will accept them." She signed. I sighed as well, he has been kinda ignoring Chris and I for the past week, and we don't know why. Maybe it's because I'm almost near my due date and I'm a bursting bubble.

"Can I tell you something?" I asked her.

"You can tell me anything Jackie, I'm here for you." She replied looking at my face.

"I'm actually more nervous than excited now. I know I keep telling everyone that I'm super excited, but deep down? I'm petrified! What if the birthing goes wrong? What if the baby dies in the birth canal!? What if I di-"

"You'll be fine Jackie, I know it seems stressful. But once you're done? You don't have to worry about anything else except that child's life for the next 18 years." She tells me.

I nodded." Thanks Ryan." We hugged and she continued.

As you are probably wondering, I am just beginning my 34th week and I am close to my due date. Only a couple of days away, April 2nd.

"Alright your sandwich is ready. Jackie?" Ryan Ashley put the plate down." Are you okay?" She put her hand against my forehead. A sharp pain went through my abdomen, making me fall onto her." CHRISTOPHER CERULLI AND VINCHENZO MAURO!!!! JACKIE IS IN LABOR!"

______________

I'm sorry for that cut off <3

Andywhore, how has your day been?

XOXO~ Leigh