Chapter 8

"FUCK YOU HOMEWORK!" Jackie yelled. Ghost raised his eyebrow and laughed. I nudged him." UGHHH ONLINE COLLEGE CAN GO FUCK A DUCK!"

"Babe, what's wrong?" Chris asked coming. His eyes widened when he saw us." O-Oh hi Ricky and Devin."

"JACKIE AND CHRIS ARE DATING! JACKIE AND CHRIS ARE DATING!" I chanted like a child.

"Shut up before I stick a Barbie up your ass." Jackie scolded. I stopped and slunk into the couch. She grinned then walked away.

"YAY!! CHRIS HAS A GIRLFRIEND!! FINALLY!" I shouted. Chris glared at me and I shut up.

"Ugh, I'm hungry." Ghost complained.

"Same." Chris and I agreed.

"GUYS I'M HUNGRY!" Jackie yelled.

"Chain reaction?" I asked. They shrugged and laughed.

We all piled out of the bus and went to a nearby McDonalds.

"I'd prefer chicken wings, but this is cheaper." Chris says wrapping his arm around Jackie.

We ordered our food, and sat down in a booth. We ate and talked about the
tour.

"I'm still hungry!" Jackie complained. Chris looked at her and raised his brow.

"Period?"

"Yeah..."

"That explains it. What type of ice cream do you want?" Chris asked.

"Oreo McFlurry please, babe, please. GET IT FOR ME!" Jackie says, pushing Chris out of the booth. We laughed as Chris just walked away causally.

________

Wooowow. This was short and shitty. I'm sorry =*=.

Andywhore, I'm sick so that's why :(.

XOXO~ Leigh