Feelings

Hello lovely readers!!! I hope you are all enjoying my story! The amount of readers who have read it has made me so ecstatic! Please show some love by voting!
------------------------------------

Weeks went by after what went down that night at Ricos. I wasn't the same person I was before then. I spent days cooped up in my room, refusing to see or talk to anyone. I was so ashamed with myself for what I did. I took a life and yes the guy may have been a bad guy but he was still a person. The guilt I had felt ate me up until I almost felt numb. The numbness came in spurts. Some days I felt numb and some days I felt so much pain and sadness.

After about two weeks I started going around the girls again. They didn't know what had happened and I didn't want to tell them. They would ask me questions like "are you okay?" "What happened" "do you want to talk about it?" I knew I couldn't tell them anything and honestly I didn't want too. I didn't want anyone else to know other than who already knew.

"Well well well if it isn't Annabelle Romano." Melissa smacked her gum and twirled it around her finger.

"Hello Melissa." I spoke with a bored tone. Even she must have known something was wrong because for once she didn't even try to make snide comments.

"Okay you're acting weird...." Melissa sounded almost curious with a confused look on her face.

"I'm not in the mood Melissa. I said hello now just please go away." I begged and my voice cracked at the end. I turned my head to avoid her questioning looks. Tears threatened to fall but I closed my eyes to prevent them from falling or from them noticing that I was crying.

"What's-wr-" Melissa was about to finish her sentence but Vincent cut her off.

"Melissa she asked you to leave her alone. Now respect her wishes and find something else to entertain you." Vincent warned her with a serious tone and Melissa visually deflated for a second but nodded her head in agreement. She walked over to him and purred as she ran a finger up and down his chest. The same way she did the first day I met her in his office. She started nibbling on his ear lobe and kissing on his neck. He closed his eyes and squeezed them tightly shut the longer she kissed him the harder he was trying to resist her.

Within a matter of two seconds Melissa was seductively pushing him backwards towards his office. Once they were inside she slammed the door. I tried to think about literally anything instead of what they were doing but I couldn't.

"Hey Belle are you okay?" Rachel asked me for at least the fifth time. I didn't want to be rude or snap at her so I just nodded.

"Yeah I'm alright. Just having a tough time nothing to worry about." I offered her a small smile but she didn't look like she bought it but thankfully she didn't ask any more questions.

"Do you want to workout? That usually helps you cheer up." Bethany offered with a hopeful smile.

"No thanks guys." I shook my head slightly. I felt bad because they were all trying so hard to cheer me up but it wasn't working. I wasn't sure anything would at this point.

"How about we have a movie night? We can eat junk food and stay up all night watching movies!" Sarah suggested and I quickly nodded. Now that was something I could do. Watching movies in the dark while shoving your face with junk? Sign me up!

"That sounds great!" I beamed a real smile and the girls look relieved. I didn't want to be alone but I definitely didn't want to talk. So watching movies in the dark sounded like a plan to me.

"I'll get the food and snacks and you guys can pick out the movies." Rachel said as she walked off towards the kitchen.

"So are you wanting to watch chick flicks? Scary movies? Comedies? What?" Bethany fumbled through the hundreds of DVDs.