Secrets and Lies Part 41

Start from the beginning

"Fine........" I nod.

"I will come back out and accompany you in to see her......." He says quietly.

".........." I nod again.

The doctor nods his head in agreement. And he turns and heads back. Another doctor rushes over to me. And introduces himself as Dr. Paul Mary.

He shakes my hand. And looks at me and says "Mr. Inui is unconscious actually he's right now being rushed into surgery.

We need you to sign these papers for the surgery.

"How is he is?" I asked concerningly.

"Mr. Inui's in critical condition. We had to rush him into emergency surgery. The wounds were grave. He has lost a lot of blood." Dr. Mary said.

"What are you telling me?" I questioned him.

"Well, he won't make it." He replied.

"What do you mean? He won't make it?" I growled.

"I'm sorry, but the damage is so great. That his chances of survival is so slim." Dr. Mary whispered.

"............." I say nothing trying to take in his words.

"I am sorry.........." He said.

"Tell me whats wrong with him?" I asked.

"He's had tremendous amount of blood loss. The deep stabbings are the one that has us worry. They're both are to his liver and the other one is to one of his kidney. His spleen is ruptured. Creating a massive internal bleeding. That's not including the other contusions. He also has a severe concussion." The Dr. Mary replied.

"..........." I sighed wiping my hand across my face.

I repeated the doctor words in my mind trying to understand it all, "He has so much internal bleeding, he's almost bled to death internally."

Dr. Mary chime in, "We put him on four units of blood, still we had to rush him in to surgery, in order to try to stop the bleeding."

"................." I say nothing.

"With all the internal bleeding. We don't know how many of his organs are damaged? Or if we can stop the bleeding." He said softly.

"But........" I'm at a loss for words.

"I'm sorry, you weren't able to see him before we push him into emergency surgery. He hadn't regain consciousness. And time was of the essence." He said.

"So is he in surgery now?" I asked.

"Yes....." The doctor replied.

"Dr. Mochlyn head of our trauma department. She authorized Mr. Inui's surgery, because there was no time to get your consent......"

"His surgery was authorize the minute he was assessed. His surgery time will be at least five hours and the he will be in recovery. Then if he survives it. He will have a better odds for recovery. There will be no use for you to sign any papers work."

I then shake Dr. Mary's hand, he turns and walked back to the triage center, And I find myself slumping down to the bottom of the chair in the waiting room, letting out a breath that I didn't know I was holding back or in. Taking in another deep breath thinking on what has transpired. I can lose the two important people in my life. "Shit!" I swear it in a whisper.

Thinking back about what Sweetness's words to me. She was right she always made me stronger. I need to to see her o miss her. I should not have listened to Ryuun. Knowing him he has no honor.  And his word mean nothing.

Flashback

Soryu you know as a Ice Dragon Prince you would have to marry to other clans in order to make us stronger?" Ryuun states nonchalantly.

"What are you getting at?" I question him.

"Well that relationship your in needs to end......." He says with disstain.

"No! That's final." I claimed.

"Sorry, no room for argument."

"No!!!"

"Listen what I say goes or she dies? You choose......."

End of flashback

A ding brings me out of my memory and I realized that I have to sign papers so they to approve the surgery for Sweetness's surgery. I don't want to loose them. I'm getting a headache from all this thinking.

I send a text to Baba telling him to call me, so I can let him know what has happened to Sweetness.

And then I send a text to Samejima to see how things are. I received a text from Samejima  saying that Ryuun  is officially coming to HQ. Which I really don't care. He lied and he tried to kill my Sweetness. Don't worry Ryuun your days are numbered.....

I need to protect her and Inui. I can't use Ice Dragons because of Ryuun. I have to use another way.

I take out my cell phone and dial ten digit number.

"Ring!"

"Ring!"

"Ring!"

He answered on the third ring.

"Yeah Soryu........"

"I need your help Eisuke!" I requested.

To be continued

__________________________

Okay I am so pleased I have

4.62K reads to this date!

I am truly Blessed that's many people took time out to read my book!!!

Thank You So Much!!!

Till the next time my readers!!!