Chap. 19 • Who?

Start from the beginning

"Open your eyes for me, amore." He ordered and so I did, fluttering open until I saw brown eyes hypnotising me in mesmerisation. "Xenia..."

"Mine." I repeated at the same time as a moan left my lips.

He continued to watch me, his breathing becoming heavy and short as my moans and cries filled the room. Abruptly he sat up, the movement dragging a cry out from me. Antonio's fingers traced every inch of my body, memorising my curves and scars, beautifying them with every touch as we continued to entwine our body's as one.

"You are mine too, Xenia." He growled as he jerked up suddenly, a cry escaping my lips. "You belong to me. Your body, your smile, your eyes and your soul is mine. Only mine."

His electrifying eyes never left mine once and that only caused me to moan out in pleasure much more loudly, they held me in a trance and soon had me falling into a spiral that I don't think I'd ever get out of.

Travis stood beside us as we watched Antonio's men checking his delivery. I studied him carefully, cocking my head to the side as I watched him nervously wait for Antonio's approval. That afternoon we got a call from Travis who told us that his shipment was ready at the docks so Antonio, Claudio, Coco and I with a couple of his men travelled down there to ensure that the shipment was not a fake again.

Antonio stood intimidatingly by my side, hands behind his back as he watched his men unload the shipment. Dressed in black from head to toe, shades covering my eyes and my hair tied into a neat little bun with curls falling out, Travis was not able to tell who I was, not that he cared. He feared the Italian Mafia Boss' reaction. He feared Antonio Moretti.

Antonio wore no expression, he gave away nothing about what he was thinking. His dark eyes studied everyone and everything. When I inched closer to him, that didn't go unnoticed and one of his hands grabbed mine, his thumb rubbing mine softly in reassurance before letting go and taking a couple steps forward.

I watched as he carefully and closely scanned the shipments, his eyes twinkling when they flickered over to me in amusement for a brief second before focusing back onto the supplies.

"I'm impressed. How did you find it so quickly?" He questioned, Travis snapping out of his day dream and becoming alert.

"One of my men found them at the docks when clearing out any supplies that haven't been taken. Yours were in the group of these." Antonio hummed in reply, unbothered by Travis' lie. Travis looked shaken up, glancing around frighteningly at the tall, buff men that were scattered around the docks. "Is everything to your liking?"

Antonio didn't speak and suddenly paused, his eyes focusing on something within the wooden box.

"Is there something wrong?" Travis asked uneasily.

Antonio smirked but didn't look away from whatever was in the box. "There will be if you don't inform me of the person you've been sending my supplies to."

The entire dock went so quiet, I'm pretty sure you could've heard a pin drop. Travis' eyes widened in shock or surprise, I couldn't each less about which it was, and he took a step back fearfully, glancing at Antonio's men that outnumbered his own.

"You seem to believe you'll leave here alive. I'll cut the bullshit and tell you now that you won't. With or without the information needed." Antonio finally looked up at the same time as he lifted out a small device that any other person wouldn't have seen. He raised a brow. "A bomb?"

"I won't tell you anything." Travis snarled, pulling out a his gun and pointing it at Antonio, seconds later Antonio's men did the similar thing but pointing it towards Travis and his men. Coco, Claudio and I also followed their movements.

Antonio's smirk widened. "Shoot me, Travis. Do it."

The man shook silently, hesitating. Antonio leaned forward.

"And that's what will get you killed."

Without another word, gunshots rattled across the docks and Travis' men began to drop like flies. Travis noticed this and anger covered his face as he focused back onto Antonio, who grinned triumphantly. He snarled pulled the trigger but not fast enough because the next second I knocked it it out of his hold then digging my heels into the side of his body before holding him down to the ground in a secure position.

"Honey, you messed with the wrong man." I purred in his ears as I slipped the phone out of his pocket and threw it to Antonio.

With Travis restricted and Antonio scanning through his phone, I look around to see that all of Travis' men were down and surrounded. Suddenly there was a husky chuckle and my eyes flickered level to Antonio's beneath my shades.

"Look what I've found." Antonio taunted, causing Travis to growl. He moved his eyes away from him and onto me. "Baby?"

"Yes?" I answered, Travis going still.

"You can finish the job. I got what I needed." He ordered playfully.

I smirked, a twinkle in my his eyes caused my heart to flutter. "I'll be delighted to."

"What did you find?" I asked Antonio when we got back to the Estate and into his bedroom.

He took off his blazer and rolled up his shirt, looking more handsome then usual before strolling up to me, taking me into his embrace.

"I have an address." He murmured, pressing his lips against my neck, tingles crawling up my spine as I forced myself to not be distracted.

"Oh? And where is it?" I asked almost breathlessly as I clutched onto his huge biceps to make sure I don't fall.

"Russia." He whispered so quietly that I thought I heard it wrong. My body stilled.

"Wh-what?"

"Russia." He repeated, his fingers brushing against my hips that were exposed to him as my top had lifted up. "The last phone call was made to someone in Russia. I had one of my men cross reference it and it was made to someone called Petrov."

My entire heart felt like it stopped beating and my body couldn't move but he hadn't noticed it and continued to pepper my skin with soft kisses.

"Who?" I managed to say.

"Petrov." Antonio stopped and looked at me weirdly. "Are you okay?"

I forced myself to smile and shook myself out of the shock that blanketed me.

"Yeah," I kissed him softly. "I'm okay."

But I wasn't. And as he continued to worship my body, I couldn't help but feel sick in my stomach.

•••
I want to write. But I can't. I need inspiration.

LMB