We manage to find some excuse and rush to the clinic. I don't even take my car because I'm faster on foot. Once we get through the doors, we find Sheriff Stilinski already there. "How did you know?" I question regaining my breath.

"Stiles called me as soon as you left school. I'm sorry. Scott, your boss' car is still here, and the back door was wide open. Scott I need you to tell me everything." Stilinski says. We try to explain things the best we can while leaving out the supernatural details.

Stiles comes in and saves our asses. He's gotten a lot better at lying over the past year. "Alright, we're gonna do everything we can. Right now, the best thing you can do is go back to school." Stilinski states. Scott brings us into another part of the clinic.

"We have to tell him." Scott says. "You mean like tell him tell him? Or tell him something else that isn't telling him what I think you want to tell him?" Stiles asks. "You know what I mean." Scott replies. "You remember how your mom reacted? She didn't look you in the eye for like a week." Stiles states. I decide very quickly to stay out of this conversation.

"And she got over it, and it actually made us closer." Scott argues. "I don't know dude. I mean, look at him. Come on, he's completely overwhelmed as it is." Stiles says. "He's overwhelmed because he has no clue what's happening. He's got people dying in his town, the town that he's supposed to protect, and it's not his fault because he doesn't know what's happening. He's gonna find out sooner or later." Scott states.

"Yeah, but is now really the right time?" Stiles asks. "What if not telling him gets someone else killed?" Scott questions. "What if telling him gets him killed huh? I mean, okay, I get that Deaton's been like a father to you. I get that okay? But this is m- Scott this is my actual father. I can't- I can't lose both of my parents, alright? Not both of them." Stiles confesses.

"Stiles is right." I say. "No I'm not. I'm not right. I'll tell him." Stiles states. "We'll help you." Scott assures. When we go to tell his father we are greeted by Ms. Morell. My hands ball into fists with anger from our last encounter. "Please whatever you need, however you can help find my brother." Morell says.

The deputies then attend to their duties. "Okay listen closely all of you. No sheriff, deputy, or detective is going to be able to find him." Morell states. "You don't have to ask us for help." Scott says. "Actually, I'm trying to help you. If you're going to find my brother, then you need to use the one person who might actually have an ability to seek out the supernatural." Morell says. "Lydia." Stiles answers.

"A Ouija board?" Lydia questions. "Also called a spirit board, and it's worth a shot." Stiles says. "A shot in the dark." Lydia mutters. We haven't even beet at this for two minutes and he already looks like he's gonna strangle her. "Could you just try it, please? Let's not forget who this is for, Scott's boss, the guy who has saved our collective asses on more than on occasion." Stiles says.

"Oh wait, do we all do this?" Cora asks. "I'm not. Spirits hate me. The idea of my dad being able to creep on me at any time still freaks me out. Not that I really ever cared what he thought about me." I ramble. Stiles rolls his eyes at me. "You guys ready?" Stiles asks the other willing participants.

They place their hands on the board. "Where's Dr. Deaton?" Stiles questions. We wait for something to happen. "Aren't you gonna answer it?" Cora asks. "Oh, I don't know the answer. I thought we were asking some sort of spirit." Lydia states. "Well, do you know any spirits?" Cora questions.

"Is she for real?" Lydia questions. "This board is useless. We'd have a faster time contacting the spirits with a witch, not whatever you are. After this we really need to do some research on you." I state knocking the board off the table.