After listening to him I felt like the sky was falling over my head. He loved me!?
"You love me? Huh..! That's why you mix up things in my drink. So that other guy can take advantage."
"What're you talking about?"
"I'm talking about the drink that you brought last night."
"Drink? It was not me. It was V. She gave me the bottle and told me to give it to you."

What? V? But how was that even possible. Why would she do that. She's my friend since my first day. I was totally confused and shocked.
"You're lying"
"Why would I?"
"B-but..."
"Look Zan I don't know what was in the drink. Whatever it was I didn't mix it. For goddamn I love you."
"Stop with that I love you shit. You just saw me and fell in love? I don't want this kind of love. Leave me" I pushed him and started walking.
"I guess I know why she did it" I heard Nix and turned around. He continued "this morning she was crying over the phone saying something like 'I love you bro. I promise I will not live her in peace. I'm sorry for last night. I couldn't do my job properly.' So I guess Sam's her brother."

What's happening. Seriously?
"W-what.. H-how's that even possible?"
"I don't know how's that possible. And I don't know who's Sam. I just saw the news and heard V so I thought I'd let you know."
"Thanks Nix. I really appreciate it. But I'm sorry I-I don't love you"
He gave a defeated smile and said "it's OK. I guess I don't deserve you"
"You deserve someone better than me. And don't just fall for someone's appearance."
"Hmm. I should go. Bye and take care. One more thing. I guess V is the one who leaked your photo. I'm not sure tho." I nodded and he left the place.