Chapter ninteen: Ha joon

Min-Ju's point of view.

"He will just be a moment" the office lady smiled, I'm waiting for the principle.

Soon after that he came out and we walked towards his office.
"How's things? And your wrist" he said sitting down. I didn't sit I stood and glared.

"Where's ha joon?" I asked.
The principle clenched his fist. "Ha joon? That stupid boy! I'm going to transfer him after he comes back"

What? "WHAT!!! No you can't! He's your Nephew!"
I took deep breathes.

"Brother, uncle, nephew. I don't care!"
I ran outside and saw Jackson there.
"Hey wanna go eat?" He swung his arm around me, I pushed him off.
He noticed my tears.

"What's wrong?" He shook my shoulders.
"Nothing" I ran my hardest with my wrist broken and tried to find a good spot too hide.

I took out my phone and pressed ha joon's contact, I called him.
"Hello?" His voice sounded faint.

"Hey meet me at the dot in 15" I said firmly. "A...ah okay" I hung up.
I got up and messaged Bronagh and jimin where I was going.

I picked up my bag and ran out the gate towards town. I reached the cafe and sat down at a seat, not long till ha joon will get here.

Eventually he came in, he had jeans on and a black hoodie that kind of hid his face. He saw me and faintly smiled.

He sat down and put his head down.
"Ha joon?" I asked slightly lifting his chin. When I lifted his head it revealed bruises on his cheek and a black eye.

"Oh my god! You can't be seen like this!" I grabbed my drink and ran with him to the park.

I sat him down. "Explain?"
He looked away, I think I'm being a bit too mean. "I'm sorry ha joon.. Please explain!" I bent down.

He looked at me. "Fine." "Well a while ago my father kicked me out cause I wasn't the son he wanted... It was hell he use too abuse me.. Then I moved into my grandfathers as you know the principle and it went well until I got bad grades, lost my captaincy and just wasn't a good person.. So he kicked me out. That leads me to now, I went too my dads and talked to him begging him to let me stay but he just beat me up until I got out of the house, I'm not coming back too school I can't afford it." He looked away.

I frowned for a moment trying to quickly get a solution. "Well.." I broke off.. "Look every kid deserves an education, I'll figure that out. And for now you can live with me!" I smiled.

He got up "no" I looked at him weirdly "why?" "Because I'm not causing trouble in your house!" He was angry now.

I didn't know what to do but comfort him, I hugged him. "It will be alright" I was wondering where was his mother? But I won't ask.

"Shouldn't you go back to class?" He looked at me. "Maybe.. But you should come" he frowned "I..." "Come on"
I took his hand and began my way back to school.

When we arrived it was lunch luckily I snuck into the gates and found jimin and Bronagh. "Ha joon? You alright" Bronagh asked, jimin was about too speak but I stopped them and shook my head. Eventually the girls went off and Namjoon, Jackson and Yugyeom Walked up.

"Ha joon... Go off to JB he'll look after you!" I pushed him lightly to go.

The three boys stood there looking at me. "I need your help"

"I'm in" Namjoon said, no matter what it is even if he doesn't know he still does it. The others agreed.

I smiled and gave them a hug.
"We need to help ha joon... He got kicked out of his home, he is having family issues and can't afford school"

Jackson thought of an idea "hey! My uncle is looking for a cleaner in the cafe up town!! He could get a job?"
"Yes!" I was happy, first thing done.

Namjoon spoke up "well my little brother has a friend from his school that doesn't have parents and can't afford school.. He lives in a kids home.. You know I forgot what there called.

I thought for a bit "I think that's a good idea well let's do it!" I was about to walk off when Yugyeom grabbed my wrist. (The non broken one) "hey what do I do" I looked at him "well my wrist is stuffed so you could help me with things.. I could use an extra hand" he smiled. "Sure."

It was the afternoon so Yugyeom,Jackson ,Namjoon and I began walking towards town.

First stop was jacksons uncles cafe. He smoothed it over with his uncle and ha joon got a job. Next was the foster home.

We walked to it and went into the office, Namjoon and I took on this one.
The lady was nice but she started talking about paper work so Jackson and Yugyeom joined in on begging.

The lady laughed and smiled "okay well I'll talk too him."
The four of us screamed in excitement.

We ran towards a cafe "drinks on me" Namjoon yelled.
We sat down, "I'm glad we did this" I smiled too them, ha joon is a friend.

The afternoon went on and we all walked our separate ways.
As I reached home i saw the girls there, what?

"Um hey.." I nervously said. They stood up "hey just wanted too let you know.. Um on Friday night we are having this thing at namjoon's.. It's not big or anything please come"

I laughed "course".  "Awesome! So what's up with ha joon?" They asked, I explained and they understood.
They were also exited about the whole helping him out thing.

I decided I shouldn't mention Lee right now, we are having a good time.
"Remember whatever happens we stick together?" I asked. "Of course"
We group hugged.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed.

Thank you x