My brother's friend

Start from the beginning

"Is nakajima's room like this too?" I asked.

"No it's not."

"He's just as busy as you but he has a clean room. I wonder why?" I said glaring at my brother.

"Well he's like you, a perfectionist."

"Oh is that so? Than why doesn't he clean your room?"

"Because I don't let him in here."

"Why?"

"I dont know. I just don't. It's like the only place to get peace and quiet. I'm with the same people all day everyday sometimes they can get annoying. So in order to keep our sanity we have our room private."

"Ah I see. Okay well you go get a trash bag and get the trash and-" I was cut off by seeing a pair of dirty underwear.

"And what?"

"And get a laundry basket before I slit your throat." I said.

"Yes ma'am." He said running out of the room as fast as he could.

"Geez what am I going to do with him?" I said to myself.

"You need any help." I heard at the door.

"Yea maybe a little. I need some help sorting these by genre."

"But I thought you were doing alphabetical order?" Yuto said.

"I changed my mind." I said.

"Okay."

We ended up spending about 3 hours cleaning my brother's room. To be honest it wasn't as bad as I thought it just took a long time because I'm a perfectionist and had to organize everything.

"Now we are done. It's around lunch time and since I don't feel like cooking we are offing takeout." Keito said.

"Nii-chan cooks?!" I said laughing.

"Don't laugh at me. I do cook." He said.

"I know I'm sorry. Love you bro." I said hugging him.

"Hmmm whatever." Keito said back. "Oh yuto how is Raiya?" Keito asked.

"Oh he's good. You know turning 17 and all." Yuto said talking about his little brother.

"Wow 17. I can't believe it." Keito said.

"Okay so what kind of takeout you want?" I asked.

"Chinese." They both said.

"Thought so."

Then we ate our lunch and played some games afterwards. For some reason every time I got up yuto would look sad. I didn't know why until I went to sleep.

"So where am I sleeping?" I asked.

"Well we don't have any extra bedding here and my bed is only big enough for one person but Yuto's bed is big enough for two." Keito said.

"Oh okay. How about you two sleep in the same bed and I take Keito's." I said.

"I can't sleep in his bed it's too hard. Sorry sis but your stick with that dude." Keito said.

"Okay. You better not do anything to me." I said jokingly.

"I'll let go in there first so you can change." Yuto said.

"Okay."

It didn't take long for yuto to fall asleep but it took me forever. I mean I was sleeping in the same bed as a dude. If turned out that he actually wasn't asleep. In fact, just when k was about to fall asleep I felt an arm creep around to hug me closer. Then I heard the words "I love you." In my ear. I rolled over and was greeted with a kiss.

"Wait yuto. What are you doing?" I said shocked.

"Well I've fallen in love with you. Every since Keito introduced me to you I knew it. It may not have been that long ago but I know it's true." He said as he gave me another kiss. I accepted it.

"I love you too." I said as I drifted back to sleep.

The next morning I was the first to wake up. So I thought I would make some breakfast. In the middle of making it I felt two slim arms hug my waist. I turned around and saw that is was yuto. Keito was behind him shocked into place. He had a toothbrush in his mouth that fell to the ground. We told him very thing and he of course approved. I don't think I've ever had a better visit with Keito than that one.

A/N: DISCLAIMER: Keito doesn't have a sister but yuto does. Nakajima Raiya is a real person but Okamoto Aiko is someone I made up. Anyway thanks for reading. Bye bye~~