THE MEAN COUSINS

My older sister was waiting me with my three cousins at the store with the wedding dresses. I was a little late. I was drawing and forgot. I was calm and gave color to my painting. I was drawing a painting for my sister's and my new brother's house.

I looked at the clock. "Oh, it's five o'clock." I said calmly and peacefully then I realized. "FIVE O'CLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"

I stood up and I colored myself by accident. I was blue, red, pink and green. My shirt, my jeans and my hair was like a rainbow. I didn't noticed and run and crushed my head on the door. "OUCH!!! Stupid door!!!" I opened it and run as fast as I could to the wedding store.

At the street I crushed on somebody. Unluckily, he was wearing a white shirt and I dirt him because I had paints on me. "Umm! I'm so sorry, I'm in hurry now!!!" And I left for the store as quick as I could. The man was looking at me weirdly and after he noticed his shirt. "Damn it!!!"

I entered the store and yelled. "I'm here!" Everyone in the store turned their heads to me. My sister came near me. "Madalynne, are you okay?" I smiled to her. "Yeah, I'm fine. Sorry, I'm late." "It's okay.... But why are you colorful?" I took a sophisticated look on my face. "Because, I am an artist." "O--...okay. I don't want to discuss it right now. Why don't you help me to find my dress?" She gave me the puppy green eyes of hers. Then we walked the hallway where the dresses were to find the perfect one for my lovely sister. There with us was my three cousins Eva, Alice and Bella. Personally, I didn't like them. They were mean and though they were perfect. Pfff!!! But Dova wanted them with us that day. The lady from the store was showing us different dresses. All of them were beautiful but I wanted to help Dova to find the perfect for her. I knew she would remember forever the day of her wedding.

As long as Dova was troubling to choose a dress, I heard the three little divas whispering. "Oh dear, look how Madalynne show up." Eva started. "Oh my God! This girl was always leaving in another world. How can she come like that to her sister's wedding dress rehearsal?" Alice continued. "Oh come on. You talk like you don't know her." And the evil laughs were echoing all over the store. Hopefully, my big sister did not hear them. I tried to ignore them but then...

My dear cousin Bella said. "And I bet that Madalynne will of course come alone to the wedding." "Hahaha!!! Forever alone!!!" "I don't think she will ever have someone." "Hahaha!!! The only thing she will ever fall in love with is her paintings." And they were giggling.

My nerves were ready to explode but I took a deep breath. After a while Dova walked at the hall wearing a white, lace, sleeveless, decorated with flowers dress. My sister was such a mature and pure beauty. "Wow!" Everybody looked at her in the store. She blushed a little and asked us. "So girls, what do you think?"

All of us were staring with awe except from Bella who opened her mouth. "It's fine." And she whispered. "But it makes you look fat." I couldn't stand it. It was okay to say about me but not my sister. She was amazing and of course not fat, she got a body like an hourglass. I hugged my sister and told her. "You look amazing."

I walked towards Bella and I slapped her. I really enjoyed that slap.