A true Ride or Die

Kayla P.O.V

I know its being a minute since y'all have heard from me . Well yeah I've been keeping it low because shit had got to heated and I knew for the sake of my baby staying low key would be the best thing for her. Yes , her I'Asia Bri Clarke, she is one years old. she is wonderful and the best thing that's happen to me. She so smart but I wish Kamron ,Twone and especially Quanny was in her life. I know it isn't right for me to keep her away from what's partially family but until I figure out everything its just going to have to be this way, Plus facing Kamron is going to be one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. I know she loves me and is one of the best friends I could have and to just up and disappear like I did probably hurt her feelings.

I've moved out of Atlanta and to New York, part time job and getting ready to be a freshman at NYU. To be a single teen mother and trying to make good grades was hard as fuck, but look at me now. I met a new friend her name is Reggie Jackson and she funny and has an amazing voice. She enrolling in NYU. Reggie loves Bri and always watches her while I'm at work.

Speaking of work in here now and ready to bounce out this bitch. Don't get me wrong working at a coffee shop in New York is crazy , I mean you never know who's going to walk through those doors. But I missed my bri and I've been here since 10:00 in the damn morning and its going on 9:45 at night. Their was only one costumer left and he was fine as fuck. About 6'5 , light skin, deep as waves, but he looked at little older for my taste." Ayo ma' you wanna take a picture or something" he said with this deep husky voice."My bad" I said blushing a little."Its cool, Devan"-"Kayla" I said responding.

Devan: Well Kayla, what time you getting outta here

Kayla: as soon as you finish that damn coffee so I can clean up

Devan: And you call me rude. How about you let me give you a ride home

Kayla: Hell nahh, I don't know you.

Devan: bahahaha, I ain't going to do nothing to you ma' , I'm nice guy. Plus moms taught me how to teach a lady

Kayla: well I guess , just let me clean up and I'll be ready.

Once I got finished getting cleaned up I closed the shop and got into the car with Devan. We talk to each other the whole way home. He shows like a really nice gut but I didn't want him to m ow where I lived so I got dropped off at the corner. I like this dude , but I got to keep in mind of Bri's feelings to. As I started to walk from the corner he never left so I turned around and asked him did he forget something. He said yeah to ask me for my number. I smiled walked up to the car snatched his phone and put my number in their." precaited ma' I'll call you later on" he said. I said okay and walked up to my apartment building. When I got to my door I heard Reggie singing and Bri laughing. Ahh hell I can't deal with these too tonight. When I walked in I saw them in their pajamas on singing, but once bri noticed it was me at the door she walked up to me hugging my leg. I picked her up and played with her for a little while then put her to bed. When I walked back into the living room Reggie was their watching a movie. We started talking about girl stuff and u told her about Devan. And be you knew it we was both knocked out.

Atwone P.O.V

What the hell was I doing at a bar all alone . I mean yeah he told me he had cheated but when we took out vows we said til death do us part right. Right ?

*Recap*

I was laying in the bed on my iPad looking up baby clothes because Dominique was getting ready to come home with us and Rico phone was vibrating so I picked it up and answered. I mean I do have the right to do that we are married.

Me:Hello

????: Nigga hurry up. You can't get me all hot and bothered and not show up.

Me: ummm excuse me but who are you and why and the hell are you calling my husband phone??

The phone went silent. I was pissed , we've only been married a hot second and this muthafucka cheating. OHHHH HELLL NAHH ! I got up walked into the bathroom were he was and turned off the shower.

Rico: Damn shawty I was still using that water

Me: get yo ass out , we gotta talk

Rico: what the hells gotten in yo draws

Me: ohh I'm bout to show you.

I walked to pick up his phone and I threw the shit at him.

Rico: Shawty you better chill the fuck out for real cause you pissing me off.

Me: Rico you haven't seen pissed yet. So, you creping?

Rico: Quit the bullshit and let me know what's real.

Me: what's real is, yo ass round here fucking cheating while my faithful ass just stilling home looking stupid as fuck

Rico: Shawty ain't nobody cheating

Me: of really ,then who's the bitch that just called yo phone.

He liked at his recent calls, out his head, and let out a deep sigh.

Rico: I'm sorry Shawty

Me: why ??

Rico: Shawty to be completely honest I don't know what the fuck was I thinking

Me: So, why the fuck did you marry me and about to bring a child into the mist of all yo bullshit.

Rico: Shawty I know and I'm really sorry. I don't want to loose you.

Me: Rico when we made our vows I meant that shit, in front you , family, friends and most importantly God. So therefore no I'm not leaving. But you better get yo shit together and fast.

Rico: Shawty I promise you I want do it again. I'm so sorry

*he said getting onto his knees holding on my legs*

Me: I know you sorry . Just a sorry ass muthafucka. Now get the fuck off of me.

*I grabbed my keys wallet and pit on my nike slides*

Rico: Shawty were you going.

Me: Bout to show yo ass how it feels to be heart broken. And when I get back dinner better be made and my house better be straightened up.

*End Of Recap*

And with that I just walked out. Now my ass sitting at a bar buzzed and confused. Should I go back? Or should I just move on I mean I'm tired of this bullshit. Maybe this is a sign that he wasn't ready for marriage. Wait the the hell am I thinking. I know this man loves and cares for me, I mean I fought to get the man and know I got to fight to keep him. I mean it doesn't justify what the hell he did but I don't want to leave him. I got up from the bar paid my tab got in my car and went home. After a thirty minute drive I pulled up to our home. I got out locked my doors and walked to the front door. I let out a deep sigh and unlocked the door to our home. I walked in and smelt something burnt. I walked into the kitchen to see a struggling Rico. I know his ass can't cook. I don't even know why I told him to.

l just busted out laughing and took over. The house was silent , and I mean dead as silent. Once I got finish coming we sat at the table and we ate."Shawty I really am sorry. I want ever cheat on you again." Rico said breaking the silence."I forgive you but we have to be honest and trust each other if this is going to work" I said making sure his ass heard me. "you right, and thank you for not leaving me. I don't think I would survive without you." he said with watery eyes."I know yo ass wouldn't because just like me completing you, you complete me. But if you think you bout to stick yo dick anywhere near me before you get an STDz test you out yo damn mind." I said. We both started laughing," but I'm dead ass" I said with no smile on my face.