chapter eleven:

-----Kamron P.O.V

I happy as hell when Twone woke up , I missed him and had a lot of explaining to do. I was sitting in the hallway nervously and trying to figure out what was I going to say too him. When Rico came out and told me to go in, I slowly walk to the door hoping and praying that Twone would forgive me. When I walked in the room I didn't want Twone to Talk I just wanted to explain myself. "Twone I-"

Twone: listen Kamron I heard what you said , and I know that you was here everyday . I should be the one apologizing , shit everybody got a hustle right ???? I love you Kamron , and always will

Kamron: Bitch *sniff* I love you too. Now give me a hug for I fuck you up.

I was glad we made up I love me baby . We sat and talked for hours , when u looked at my clock I remembered that I had to meet Shizzy and the boys about this new buyer at thus club called Juicy's.

Kamron : baby I gotta go , I got business too take care up . I love you get better

Twone: I love you too kammie

-------- Rico P.O.V

I had just made it home when my nigga slezz texted me and told me to get dressed . I really didn't want to go anywhere but shit I needed to have fun . I had got in the shower and let the hot water hit my body , the shit felt great , then I washed up and after 20 minutes I got out the shower and did the rest of my hygiene. I put on a purple and blue Polo shirt and my black True Religion pants and my grape 5's. After I put on my clothes I sprayed my favorite Cologne on and wore 3 gold chains. Just as I finished dressing somebody was beating on my damn door , which I'm guessing was Slezz .

Slezz: what's up my nigga

Me: what's up Sleez

Slezz: you ready ???

Me: hell yeah , were the fuck you taking me dog ??

Slezz: thus new spot downtown called Juicy's

Me:Aitee

And with that we was out.

Antwone P.O.V.

I was flipping through the channels when I heard someone knock on the door . I got excited lowkey because I thought Rico or Kamron had came back to spend the night with me . But when the door opened my heart sanked. It was....... It was my daddy , this man suppose to be fucking died . Every emotion came to my mind at one time , but I also had a feeling that this visit wasn't going to be good.

Me: what the hell are you doing here tony?? I thought you was died

Tony: what's up son ?? How you feeling , and who told you I was dead

Me: mom- I mean keisha told me you had died

Tony: that bitch lied. So how you been?

Me: how have I been ? Since you left my life been a living hell , and I don't want to ass in here , you raped my sister . Even though she hated me and beat the shit outta me , she didn't deserve to be raped ,nobody deserve's that shit.

Tony: son let me explain please

Me: explain what how you left me , how you wasnt their for me , how you put yo dick into a child , do you know how different my life would have been if you hadn't fucked Tracey . You know what just leave I'm disgusted looking at yo damn face.

Tony: Aitee son , I'll let you have that , but I want to say one thing. What out with who you hanging with, especially Rico.

What the hell did he mean by that ? More importantly how the hell did he know about Rico ?? This wasn't going to be good at all. I called Rico twice and I texted him, no answer . That really got me worried .

Rico P.O.V

I was chilling in the V.I.P. section with my nigga Slezz and we had a few bitches up here , when I noticed my phone was going off like crazy. It was Twone , I hurried and put the phone away. As much as I loved Twone I didn't want anybody to know we were together. Shit , its not that I'm ashamed of shawty but I don't think its the right time. Am I wrong ??

**********************************************************************************

~2weeks later

Antwone P.O.V

it was finally time for me to get outta this stupid ass hospital and I couldn't wait. I had already changed into a pair of sweats and one of Rico's shirt's that look like a damn dress on me . I filled out all my discharge papers and I was ready to go. I text Rico telling him I was ready and he responded saying he was pulling up. I was more than happy to go home with my baby. He nurses had to roll me to the car , I don't know why because i can walk perfectly fine. Rico came around and opened the door for me , he was smiling for ear to ear when he seen me which was making me blush hard as hell. Once i got into the car Rico said that he had a surprise waiting at home for me , that made me even more happy. I put my headphones in and began to sing Cupid by 112 , that was my shit. Out of no where Rico snatched me headphones outta my ears

Rico: damn shawty why you didn't tell me you could sing?

Me : you never asked (I was blushing hard as fuck at this point)

Rico: when we get home I want you to sing to me

Me: whatever Rico

Rico: I'm serious as a damn heart attack Shawty

Me: okay what you want me to sing

Rico: surprise me Shawty

At this point I was thinking hard as hell , I was also nervous. When we pulled up to the house my stomach began turn in all different direction , but I knew what I was going to sing. As dion as we got in the house Rico stood infront of me and asked me to sing. As nervous as I was I started to sing the lyrics to Weak by SWV . The nervousness stop because it felt so right singing to him, I mean that's how I felt about him. Rico began to walk closer to me and started to kiss and suck on my neck which immediately made my stop singing and start moaning. "don't stop, Shawty" Rico said . I Truee so hard to continue singing but I couldn't. Before you knew it my legs were wrapped tightly around Rico's waist and my arms were around his neck while his hands never left my ass. Once we made it to the bedroom Rico gently on the bed . I decided to take over because my hormones were racing and I didn't have time for this nice and slow shit. I was on top of him straddling him, and quickly took off his shirt . I planted a kiss on each eight of his packs , I then pulled down his shorts and boxers , looks like his friend was happy to see me. I knew how to please Rico , and that's exactly what I was going to do. I began to lick his huge manhood just too tease him a little. " fuck shawty please don't tease daddy like that." And when he said that I left him enter my mouth. Before Rico reached his climax , I got up and reached for the condoms and the lubricant . I slid on for him and applied the lub and I got ontop of him. I started to ride him , and moans were released out my mouth left and right. Rico then got top of me and top me to place me legs on his shoulders . When he penetrated me I felt this huge pain " Say me name Shawty." It was so hard for me say Rico' s name and the longer I was waiting the harder he got. " fuck ! Rico , damn daddy fuck me !" I was in the heat of the moment and it finally came out . After about thirty mintues he reached his climax. I laid on his chest trailing his tattos. I loved this man.