chapter five:

Kamron P.O.V

I woke up this morning and had one thing on my mind. I was going to text Twone last night to let him know i was back at home. I decided to text me boo to let him know was up. I got up did all my personal hygiene and put on some sweats , my timberlands and a pain t-shirt. Before I was about to leave I put on hair in a tight bun, unlike Tracey baldheaded ass i got long hair and I know thats the first thing that muthafucka going trying to come from . I'll be damn if this bitch pull a string on my hair out. I holla at my momz letting her know I was out . I hopped in my Chrysler and played both versions of tony's story the whole way to school. I'm so damn tired of Tracey and her bullshit , not only did she put her hands on my best friend the bitch tired to fuck my man, yeah Kayla told it on her ass. When I got to school o texted Kayla and Told her I was going down. I sat in the parking lot waiting too see that black BMW pull up . 5 five minutes layer kayla pulled up and we both got out . No words were exchanged. We were both looking like we were ready for war. The whole time in first period I was thinking of a way to get Tracey and not get suspended , I had to graduate, and be college bound. I got it! 2nd and 3rd period went by so some. Finally the bell had rang and it was time for lunch . I meant kayla at her locker and told her the plan. On our way headed to the cafeteria , we spotted Tracey and get bitch ass friends laughing like she ain't did shit. I walked up too her "Mmmm , Tracey may I talk to you?" I said trying to play it off."What bitch , can't you see I'm talking!" Ahh hell Nahh I wanted to get her ass right then but I keep it cool."it'll only take a second. Please.." I said forcing this fake ass smile on my face." Fine , I'll be back girls." Were the last words Tracey said to her so-called besties. When we got to the girls locker room , kayla stood at the door and locked it.

Kamron: okay all I got is two questions . One did you put on hands on Twone , and did you try to fuck my man.

Tracey: who the fuck you talking to . Yeah I beat Twone ass and my momma helped whoop that faggot ass nigga too. And as for Brandon , I mean toy need to ask him(she said smirking)

Kamron:Aite aite

Before I knew it I hit that bitch with a two piece. She was so weak she fell to the fuck and I got on top of her punching the bitch in her face repetitively. She tried her best to fight back but she wasn't get far.

Kayla: hell Nahh, kammie get up and fight that bitch like a real nigga.

I let the hoe get up . She got a couple licks off of me nothing major though. I started to box the shit outta ole'girl. You never and I mean NEVER put to hands on my best friend nor fuck with my man. And I wasn't going to stop til I seen blood. I punched her right in her nose and blood was coming down like a waterfall , but I wasn't satisfied. Tracey then grab my hair and knew I had to find a way to get her off of my hair . So I slung the bitch on the floor and got on top of her . And I keep hitting her until I busted her lip and blacked both her eyes. I then got up and started stomping the shit outta her face . All I seen was blood and I knew I did a job well done. I decided to pull a LisaRaye and spit on the bitch . Shit , all the shit she done she deserved it.

Kamron: Now what bitch !! Put to hands on somebody else. Get the fuck uo and fight me bitch.

The bell had rang for everybody to leave lunch and go back to class

Kayla: Aitee kammie , you fucked her up . Let's go I can't be late to Chemistry.

So much stress was relieved when I walked out that damm locker room. Now all I had to do was find Twone , I kiss my baby and needed to see him ASAP.

******************************************

On the way to my car I saw Twone getting in the car with Rico. My bitch done find his boo thang. I hope they work out. I ran over too him and hugged him so tight.

Kamron: bitch I misses you, were the fuck you been hiding?

Twone: I miss you too , and over Rico's . Girl we gotta a lot to catch up on.

Kamron: that we do!

Rico: Shawty not to be rude or nothing , but its hot as hell and I'm hungry. Can we please leave?

All I could do was laugh. Rico suppose to this thug nigga , but he was begging Twone. My nigga must got that million dolla ass .

Kamron:well baby , I'll let yoy and to boo go , love you . Oh and get to stuff I'ma come bye and get for settled in your new house.

Rico: shawty what ole'girl talking bout, you leaving?

Twone: Rico I was going to tell you, bu-

Rico : Nahh its cool

Ahh shit did I fuck something up. With the tension so damn thick , I just walked off and got in my car. I texted Twone and told him to lemme know what he was going to do . I mean , I don't mind Twone staying with Rico , but he'll also have a room to stay at my house.

AnTwone P.O.V

The car ride home was complete silence. I actually wanted to stay with Rico, but I didn't know how to tell kammie . I'll just text her. She reply okay and that I will always have a room at her crib and I smile. When we arrived at the house Rico got out and slammed the car door and ran in the house and straight uo stairs. Once I made it in the house I saw clothes being throwed down the steps I got pissed . This muthafucka didn't even let me explain!

Twone: Rico....... Rico!

Rico: what shawty ! What !

Twone: let me explain...

Rico: let you explain what . How you was just going to leave and not let me know. Shawty I open my heart to you and you just gone walk out like that. What the fuck !

I sat their in tears not really knowing what to sat

Rico: ANSWER ME !

Twone: I was going to tell you Rico , and you not the only one who opened they heart . I mean damn if I didn't like you I wouldn't gave you my virginity, nor would I cook and clean for you. Rico I love you .

Rico I love you too shawty , and promise me you'll never leave me no.matter what

Twone: I promise. Now go pick up my damn clothes before I raise hell.

I said still crying but trying to lighten the mood. We both laughed then Rico kissed me and at the moment I felt like we were the only two people on earth. I was really in love !!!!!