She looked from the floor to me and smiled. "I'm sorry for the night I yelled at you."

I let out a small laugh, placing a hand in my pocket. "I should be appologizing."

"No, I should." Alex let out a sigh. "I should've told you and George everything."

I smiled. "You did. Maybe not at the desired time, but you're American." 

Alex grinned. "I'm working on it. I've only been in Lupin's eye sight 24/7 for the past five years."

I grinned. "But you definitely told us when it suited you. I'm sorry I was impatient and misunderstanding. But, I understand now. We--... I should not have forced you. I should never ask for you to be something other than..." my gaze locked with hers, "you."

Alex smiled and walked towards me. "You know, I just came to appologize and say g--"

I placed my finger on her lips. "Don't." I let out a small laugh. "We'll be seeing each other soon."

Alex stepped back and nodded. "Then what should I say?" 

I smiled. "Why don't we save that question for the train? I see you're more than ready for that." My head jerked toward her bag.

"Oh. I thought... I should go home early actually." She shrugged. "Because I have to pack and move to my new home." 

I looked at Alex through my eyelashes. "Did Lupin tell you to?" 

She paused for a moment and shook her head slowly. 

"Then you can take your time." 

"I hope she will." George leaned back against the pillar of the bridge. "I'm not quite ready to part ways."

Alex grinned. "I don't want to put all that pressure on Lupin. Besides it would be easier for him if my stuff was already packed."

George looked down. "Then I guess Freddie and I will have to be bored and simply talk about how much we'd want you there."

I let out a small laugh. "Yeah because Lupin wasn't manly enough to pick up a few things on his own."

Alex rolled her eyes playfully. "I get it, just don't make fun of Lupin."

I stood beside George. "You've known us for a year. We have to take the mickey out of something."

Alex smiled. "I'll see you boys at the train."

George and I grinned. "You definitely will."

(George's POV)

Fred and I stood at the train stop, looking around for Alex.

Fred frowned. "I was going to invite her to our home for summer if she came with us on the train."

I smiled weakly. "There's still some time."

Fred sighed. "A slim amount of that."

The whistle pierced through the air. We exchanged glances and began walking toward the front of the train. I recalled meeting Alex, kissing her, risking her any chance with her, holding her to let her know she was important, and giving her my coat because she needed it, and it felt like she needed me.

"Hurry up now, Georgie."

"George! Fred!"

Our heads whirled around to see Alex running down the aisle towards us. Fred and I exchanged glances letting out a small laugh. As Alex caught her breath, Fred and I wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"So glad you could make it."

Alex laughed. "Wouldn't miss it for the world."

(Alex's POV)

I let out a deep breath as I sat down in the seat.

George and Fred sat across from me and grinned.

Fred leaned forward. "So would you like to come for a visit to our home?"

I blinked. "What? When?"

George lightly bumped Fred's shoulder with his. "Some time this summer. You'll love it there."

"More than love. You'll want to live there."

I paused. "Do you have room?"

They both grinned. "Of course we have room."

I laughed. "Well then... can I spend the night?"

The twins paused. "When?"

I grinned. "Would tonight be alright?"

The twins frowned and looked at each other. "It might not hurt to ask."

Fred shrugged. "Maybe not."

I smiled. "It's fine if it's not possible."

George smiled. "We'll ask."

Fred sat up straight. "We should write each other."

I smiled widely. "Yes, we should."

George rolled his eyes playfully. "That's such a waste of ink."

Fred smiled. "But then we won't have to say good-bye at the end of the train ride."

We all glanced at each other. It was with this one look that we all knew we agreed and would write to each other. We all looked out the window, watching the landscape. I remembered all the broom rides I had with the twins over the lake. I remember every night that we snuck out to Hogsmead after curfew.

"Things really have changed," Fred said.

"In great ways, Freddie."

I looked at the twins. "Very great ways." 

The twins blushed and looked at me. "Brilliant ways."