LOVE IS IN AIR

Shanaya's pov:

Its been a weak since im discharged from the hospital today was abhijeet and icha's engagement "are you fine are you in pain if u want we wont go" suhaas said this is fifth time he saying the same dialogue "im fine suhaas if u ask me that same question again then im going to tell uncle and dad to cancel our engagement"i said glaring at him that put zip to his mouth oh yeah i forgot to tell uncle and dad asked about me and suhaas getting engaged as suhaas completed his mba and now he is joining in uncle's business so dad didnt had any problem as per me and suhaas  we wanted to get married directly than enagement but we left it as per our parents wish and the main thing is neha and sachin are also getting engaged at the same time with me and suhaas.

Engagement was amazing abhijeet asked me about my health i said about me being fine after some time we both came back as we stepped into the house "suhaas im going to my room im a bit tired"i said and was about to go but stopped when i heard a moan i turned back and saw nirvi pressed against the wall by nikhil and they where kissing passionately "sweety what happened why did you stop here"suhaas asked by breaking my astonishment i just shook my head and pointed towards where i was looking he was beyond shocked seeing that scene both broke our strance and went towards them and cleared our throat both were stratled by seeing us "di...." "bhai.." they both told at a time "you both come to my room" i said with a stern voice they both nodded and turned to go with suhaas beside me with controlling his smile i just glared at him we entered my room i called neha and said to tell everyone to come to my room including our parents.

After fifteen minutes everyone were seated and those were standing infront of us "shanu what happened dear"aunty asked "aun-- i mean ma nirvi and my little brother were kissing so i called everyone so that they can give explanation"i said by mistake i was going to tell aunty ya suhaas's mom told me to start calling her ma from now on "okay you two start your explanation" i said.

Nirvya's pov:

I never saw bhabi so serious when she said us start explaining nikhil started telling "we both met on facebook as choti was common friend i sent friend request to her but first of all i saw nirvya in choti's whatsapp dp i fell in love her i moment i saw her picture so i started searching in choti's profile for nirvya's name after struggling for half an hour i got her id i sent her request without even thinking for once after that she accepted we started talking to each other everyday without missing any day i started to love her deeply but was scared to admit whether she loves me back or no so i just kept loving her we became inseparable if we didnt talk for one day the next we used to chat little late night" he said smiling at me "bhai you both acted like stranger when i introduced you both to each other at di's party "aakshi said frowning by putting her hands on her hips. "Hmmm... aakshi actually i was angry with nikhil because suddenly he stopped talking to me i messaged him in facebook, whatsapp there was no reply from him i thought maybe he also left me like my other friends i was shocked when he came and stood in front of me he started to apologise to me but i ignored him for three days and we patched up the day you got kidnapped then when bhabi was shot we confessed our feelings to each other in moment of emotions then when we thought of telling everyone about our relationship dad and uncle announced bhai and bhabi's engagement so we couldn't tell now we got chance" i said we both were looking at everyone's expression there was seriously expression going on each and everyone's face i caught nikhil's hand tightly "you can hold my brother's hand after engagement nirvi now you can leave it" bhabi said "huh..??"i and nikhil were shocked.

Suddenly everyone started laughing then we understood what they told then everyone started hugging us.

Finally everyone are happy around me and for us all love is in air.

****************************

Hey guyss surprise surprise i updated the chap before itself.

Got to know how nikhil and nirvya fell in love with each other.

Soo only epilogue is remaining which might be updated tomorrow.

Please vote and comment....