MISSION SUHAAS AND SHANAYA LOVE

Neha's pov:

I and sachin were shocked to see the scene in front of us shany and suhaas were on couch shany was on top of suhaas and they both were staring at each other with a zero space of air was allowed between them if anyone looked from far would think they are kissing passionately as we were little far from the couch so we could see it otherwise we would think that they were kissing they both were staring at each other so intimatingly that they couldnt even realise that we were present there they both leaned as they were about to kiss sachin cleared his throat stratling them i just glared at him for disturbing the scene but he just winked at me.

They both parted suhaas was running his hands towards his hair to face and my shany was all red like tomato by blushing i decided to breaking the silent "umm..... shany i want to tell you something me and sachin are in relationship" i said shany came running towards me and bear hugged me "im so happy for you nehu bear" realised me and went towards sachin and before hugging him she said "sachin if hurt my nehu i will kill you with my bare hands " i just smiled this girl loves me soo much i have make her and suhaas one "i knw shanaya i wont hurt i dont want to die in hands of my sister" sachin said after listening to his words and him calling her sister bought tears in her eyes if sachin could knw what a point he touched and how did it mean to shany. "Im happy for you buddy dont hurt her okay she is like my sister " suhaas said to sachin we four had group hug.

Sachin's pov:

After the gruop hug we all realised but when called shanaya sister she had tears in her eyes i have to ask my sunshine about that "come on guyss lets have dinner otherwise it will get cold "shanaya said after realising form the group hug. We all walked towards her dinning room neha and shanaya surved us we all started to have our dinner shanaya just rocked the cooking all the items were awesome me and suhaas just complimented her cooking skills she just bowed her head thanking it.

After having dinner me and suhaas were sitting in living room and were watching tv "so buddy atlast proposed her " suhaas said turning towards me "yep buddy atlast i got my sunshine my neha"i said we were about to talk neha and shanaya came with desserts we started to have me and nrha sittng together cuddling shanaya and suhaas sitting on other side of the couch me and neha saw at those two people who love each other so much but are unable to confess their feelings neha slowly murmured "sachu mission suhaas and shanaya love is on from tomorrow" i just smiled and winked at her my sunshine is very smart .

As we were watching the movie shanaya's phone rang she excused and muted the volume and after answering the call all her expression changed into horror and shock due to that her phone fell from her hand. Me neha and suhaas looked at each other and were shocked to see shanaya like that.

****************************

Heya guyss i know im late im sorry guyss due this placement interviews and all there is no time at all.

Im not well but also i updated the chapter to all of you and i know this is the short one but next chap will the long one which im gng to update fast.

Cliffhanger guysss you imagine what would be that phone call.

Please vote and comment.