SURPRISES AND SHOCKS

Suhaas's pov:

"Jiju i cant do this how can i not wish di on her birthday" aakshu whined yes tomorrw is my sweety's birthday i want to surprise with something special ofcourse her being in my life is really special i want to give her a special gift only i can give her so i told everyone to not to wish her all accepted except aakshu "but it is surprise for her please accept it " i literally pleaded "angel accept na please bhai wants to give surprise to bhabi please baby" karthik was pleasing "okay i will accept only on one condition that is i will wish di first in evening"she said "ofcourse aakshu you wish her first" i said atlast she accepted "okay at what time you people will reach here" i asked them yeah all are coming here to the surprise party planned to sweety by me "but bhai where we all will stay"she asked "you all will stay in sachin's house because shanaya can come here or can go to neha's house so you all will stay there sachin is coming to pick you all" i said explaining them the plan "jiju can my cousin come there di didnt see him for three years so can he come it will be another surprise for her"aakshu asked "ofcourse aakshu no problem for me unless and until he come between me and my sweety" i said with possesiveness "hahaha jiju he is of my age so dont worry"aakshu said laughing. After talking to them i was busy selecting the cakes and decoration item online my phone rang with the ringtome i can tell whose phone it can be "yeah sweety tell me" i said yeah its shanaya's phone i set a separate ringtone for her call "suha can you imagine noone i mean noone remembers tomorrow's day how can they forget" she said freaking out "what is so important tomorrow sweety to remember the day" i said knowing this would irk her but it a surprise for her "you too wont remember what special tomorrw is" she said sadly "arey yeah tomorrow is my classmate shreya's birthday thanks for reminding me" i said in a guessing tone but now i can sense her temper raising "you are most welcome suhaas" she said with anger raising to peaks.

Time files so fast its been 6 months that i have proposed sweety in these 6 months not only my love increased but also my possesiveness towards and ego also increased but how ever i im just looking at her face i will forget all my anger and my possesive because she is mine and will always be mine no one i mean noone will come between us tomorrow im going to make her day special. Our parents got to know our relationship instant when i proposed her my parents were very happy for having daughter in law like shanaya and not only her but even aakshu to be the part of our family the we both got to know about aakansha and karthik's relationship i still remember how happy shanaya was because she could get a chance to live with her sister forever and she also gave warning to karthik about hurting aakshu i just laughed seeing karthik's scared face.

It was night all the arrangements were almost done for the surprise party neha is taking care of all preparations inside the house aunty,my mom,sachin's mom and neha's mom are looking after cake and cartering arrangements nirvi aakshu karthik and sachin are looking after the guest lists uncle dad,neha's dad are looking after outside prepartions which are to be held at sweety's house. You people will surely get doubt that when shanaya is in house how can all this being planned the reason is tomorrw is saturday and shanaya always goes to orphanage and old age home on saturday's and returns from there at night. Its already 11:59 only one minute for my sweety's birthday my hands were itching to call her and wish but i just kept controlling myself i was go throughing chatting with sachin,neha,aakshu, karthik and nirvu in a group which created for planning sweety's birthday

( conversations between these people start from here)

Neha: did you people see shany's status
Suhaas: no neha why
Neha: just see it

After neha telling i went to sweety's profile and clicked on it i just felt terribly sad and guilt for making her sad on her special day the status she gave was like
Spending your special day alone not with your loved ones is the most worst day of your life :-(
I just want to go and take her in my arms i just couldnt chat anymore in the group so i just drifted off to sleep with a determination to make my love happy at the end of this day.