UNEXPECTED

Neha's pov:

I was trying to talk to shany but her phone was coming busy how can she be so busy on the first day of our college here im dying to distract my mind from one only person the great sachin. Shany please lift the call idiot i want to talk to you once again i tried thank god this time i was not busy. "Hello nehy bear what's up" "hello shany why the hell was your phone busy" "babe chill yaar i was talking to aakshu she was telling about her first day of college now what happened why are tensed and irritated nehu bear" she asked she is totally my best friend i was about tell when my phone battery indicated it is about to get switch off i told shany that i will call her later.

After dinner i was in my room sufering the net but i was not sufering anything i was just staring at the screen i didnt even notice that dad came until dad called out my name" sweety what happened? Why are you disturbed?" "Dad i have a crush on my senior " i said blushing "nehu im very happy for you and what's name of ur crush?" Dad asked you must be amazed that my dad should be scolding me but here he is supporting me that is my dad always supportive in my all pranks, my stupidness, that's why i love my dad "his name is sachin hegde he is sooo hot dad" i said dreamily "enough nehu dont describe so much sweety i will jealous that im not soo hot" dad said and pouted i laughed at my dad's face and pulled my dad's cheeks and said "noone is more hot or hansome than my dad" and hugged him. "By the way sachin hegde na he is my best friend's son kirath hegde who died in an car accident recently he was very devasted by his dad's death i couldn't go because we were in america near your aunt i felt bad i could go and meet them" dad said with remorse. I felt sad and hugged dad.

Me and dad were talking i kept my head on dad's lap and we were talking i felt my eyes heavy and i slowly drifted into sleep with sachin's face in mind.

Sachin's pov:

Neha seriously this girl is just roaming in my mind and heart i just cannot takeout her image her smiles when we introduced ourselves the way she said mg name through her cute lips i just want to kiss those lips. Shit i never felt like this for any other girl at all she is my crush and first girl who is invading my thoughts like hell i just hope i can do friendship with her with that thought i drifted into sleep for having my neha's dreams my neha seriously sachin you are whipped for her i just smiled and escaped into my dreamland.

Next morning i woke at my usual time and went to have breakfast with my mom i just hope my this second year gets over so that i can take over my dad's business mom is really taking soo much stress. I was lost in my thoughts when my mom's voice broke it "who is neha sachin?" I was so shocked that i choked my food which i was eating "be careful sachu i heard her name through your mouth only when i came to your room yesterday to wish you good night that time i heard her name tell me who is she"mom asked "mom neha is my crush and she is my junior" i said with a slight blush and scratched back of my head. Mom just wriggled her eye brows teasingly i just told her byee and left to college on my bike as i was on my way reaching the college i saw neha coming on her scooty you people might be wondering how sure i can be it's neha yesterday i saw her scooty's number plate. I was reaching her speed at that time i saw that her scooty was going slightly slanting and in fraction of  time i saw she fell down from her scooty i drove towards her in order to help i parked my bike and went towards her took out her scooty from her leg and helped her to get up "neha are you fine" i asked she just saw me with those mesmerising eyes and just nodded "you were driving properly in with in fraction of second you fell down i was back of you only" i asked "a small puppy came in front of my scooty so i was about take a turn and go it came towards the same turn i couldn't control the scooty so i fell down im fine only little scratches are there on my hand lets go to college i dont want to be late on my first day and by the way friends sachin" she said and forwarded her hand i took and shook it. We became friends.

She came on her scooty and me on my bike closely behind her so that she doesn't fall again. This was unexpected meeting and becoming friends with neha was more than unexpected.

Karthik's pov:

I have meet this friend of nirvu who bought smile on her face. She doesn't stop speaking about her at all i hope she doesn't be a attitude girl like the girl i met yesterday.
"Nirvu come fast we are getting late to college" i shouted "coming bhai okay aakshi i will meet you in the college near parking " nirvu said while coming down from stairs and smiling at me and walking towards my bike i just shook my head at my sister and started my bike.

With in no time we reached college and now me and nirvu are waiting for her best friend. I was bored and was about to tell nirvi to go her college at that time i saw a girl coming in yellow dress towards us with scraf covering her face she removed her scraf and hugged nirvi i couldn't see her face. "Aakshi this is my brother karthik and bhai this is aakansha my best friend " nirvu said introduced i was shocked seeing her "you..." we botg said together "niru this is your brother it was unexpected" she said "for me also this is unexpected nirvi ". That attitude girl is nirvi's best friend. This is very unexpected.

****************************
Hiii guyssss im sorry for the late update but i was busy guysss.

I think i reached you people's expectations.
This chapter us dedicated to @santoshkumar1245

Please vote and comment..