ANIKETH

Shanaya's pov:

  All four of us were having fun after our dinner we were eating dessert and watching movie suddenly my phone rang caller id showed nirvya  i paused the movie and answered it "di aakshi fainted and is waking up after sprinkling water also "nirvya said panicingly. After hearing that i was stilled and didn't even know that i dropped my phone till nehu started shaking me and asking what happened i couldn't answer at all i just took my phone and put it on loud speaker i didn't want sachin , suhaas and neha to get worried. "nirvya where are you both? how did aakshu faint" i asked "di me and aakshi were having night out as uncle and aunty were out of station we were watching a movie suddenly aakshi got priya's ( guyss i think you people remember priya if not go through the chap knowing the friend)call telling her to come to hospital so me and aakshi reached the hospital and after reaching we found out priya pranked on her aakshi suddenly started crying and fainted now she is not waking up" nirvya explained still with panic driven voice " nirvya which hospital are in now?" i asked hoping it not same hospital were our family lost an important person in our life. "di its yashoda hospital and doctors are taking aakshi inside the hospital" she said neha kept on rubbing my arm after hearing hospitals name "nirvya please tell doctors not to take aakshu inside and take her to your house and please dont ask me anything now i will explain it to you later. I will be coming their with next flight and please make her drink little water for every ten minutes" i said hurriedly "okay di i will call karthik bhai and take her to your home and di please come fast i dont want anything happen to aakshi" she said crying "nothing will happen to our aakshu nirvya im promising you"i said and hanged up.

After i kept nirvya call i broke down everything is happening the same which happened five years back nehu hugged me and started consoling me "nehu nothing will happen to aakshu na "i said "nothing will happen to aaksh shany she is a brave girl now you have to be strong" neha said "i hope it wont repeat like last time"i said "no it wont now let me pack our both bags and you book the flight tickets" neha said and left to pack the bags. Sachin left behind her to help in packing the bags. Now i and suhaas are sitting in the living room i just closed my eyes and all i could rember was what happend ten years back in our family and how it left a great impact on us and most importantly aakshu i started crying remembering all those that i didnt even know suhaas coming and sitting beside until i felt him wiping my tears "shhh.... nothing will happen to aakansha " he said while hugging me i felt warmth in his arms " i hope too the same she my baby suhaas i cant see her suffering like that again " i said sniffling "shanaya she is brave and i know nothing will happen to her as you are there with her in her every step of the life and now at present you are not alone im there neha and sachin are also there so just cool down and book the flight" he said soothingly with these wprds which he told now made adore him and love him even more. We both came out of the hug i called sheila my dad's assistant and told her to book the very immediate flight to hyderabad.

After ten minutes sheila called and informes that our private flight will be taking off in an hour. We all hurried towards towards the airport the ride to the airport was silent neither of us talked. Neha kept rubbing my arms through out our journey to the airport as i leaned my head on her shoulder. As soon as we entered the airport the manager informed us that our private flight is ready so soon we boarded the plane. Through out the journey i kept thinking about aakshu and was praying to god that she should be alright.

As soon as we landed our driver was waiting for us, as aakshu was at suhaas's house so he started directing the route towards his house "shanaya why did you tell nirvu to not to take aakansha to hospital" sachin asked "i will tell you everything later sachin i promise that" i replied. Soon we reached the suhaas's house. We all sprinted towards the door and a elderly lady opened the door by looks we can say that she is suhaas's mom he started introducing us "mom this is shanaya aakansha's sister and this is neha my friend and you already know sachin" aunty just smiled i bow down and took her blessings after me neha too did the same " umm... aunty where is aakshu?" i asked "beta aakshi is in nirvi's room suhaas escort them to nirvi's room" she said suhaas started walking towards the room neha and sachin followed him im not able to move at all im willing to move but my legs were stilled in the place"beta what happen go?" aunty said " aunty im not having strength to see aakshu in that condition" i said "shanaya you have to gather the strength beta because if you are strong then only you can be able to control aakshi" aunty said with those words i gathered my strength are went inside the room.

The scene infront me was so heartwrenching my baby sis was lying on the bed unconsious with nirvya sitting beside her making her drink water little by little as per my instruction. Someone touched my shoulder i turned to see who it was, it was aunty who had an encouraging smile to go forward as i went towards the bed
sat beside aakshu and caressed her hair and tears started to flow automatically "nirvya since how long is aakshu unconsious" i asked my voice came horse "apporximately one hour di" shr said her eyes were red and puffy from constant crying. I took my phone and called murthy uncle our family who works at life beat hospital and is a very well about aakshu's health "hello uncle" i said "hello shanu how are you beta n how is my baby doll" he answered and asked "uncle aakshu fainted again its been one hour since she blacked out " i said crying "shhh.... shanu dont cry im coming to your house know " he said "uncle we are at my friend suhaas's house as mom and dad went to granny's house" i said "okay beta tell me the address i will be there"he said i handed over my phone to suhaas he started instructing uncle the route.

After fifteen minutes murthy uncle came and examined aakshu i told the whole scenario to him "shanu aakshu is fine now she will be waking up in another half an hour and nice thing you did by making her drink water for every ten minutes like i adviced you last time when fainted" he said and patted my back and continued "shanu i changed the medicines for aakshu im giving little less dosage than last time as this time it is not serious "he said and gave the medicines.

We were waiting for aakshu to wake up only i was awake murthy left after giving medicines. Nirvya was asleep on the other side of the bed neha was sitting beside me on the chair and was sleeping sachin and suhaas were sleeping by the other side of the bed were nirvya was sleeping i couldnt sleep if u close all i will see is the incident happening. I felt aakshu's fingers moving i turned towards her to see her  opening the eyes slowly and when she was fully awake she her head towards me "di "she said her voice came horse i slowly lifted her and made her drink the water. After drinking water she hugged me tightly i hugged her back relived to see my sister consious and hugging me "di i remembered that day and fainted" she said crying "aakshu you really scared me i couldnt think properly the thought of loosing you was killing me" i said.

Maybe our crying made everyone awake after relesing from hug i wiped her tears and said "aakshu please try to forget that incident" "but di because of my carelessness we lost him" aakshu said "no aakshu we lost ani because of his illness not because of you" i said. Aakshu hugged me i just caressed her head.

"Ani who is ani?" I just saw that uncle,aunty , suhaas, karthik, nirvya, neha and sachin were all looking at us and suhaas was the one who asked that. As neha already know about ani she was not surprised or shocked. "Ani aka Aniketh he was our brother"

To be continued............

****************************

Hey guysss i know im late but i kept writing and erasing it many times so at last i got the track and wrote it.

Please tell how is it guyss *fingers crossed* i hope i reached all your expectations.

Pray for chennai guyss its on really bad state.

Please vote and comment....