Epilogue

The dreaded day had finally arrived. The day my father, Sam and I finally had to move to Colorado. Chase and I had known this for the last month and we had tried to do everything in our power to spend as much time with each other as we could. It had been hard - saying goodbye to the few friends that I had.

Currently, I was on the way to the airport with Chase. He had been kind enough to take me since the previous night, I was with him. The ride had been silent. There was nothing that we could do or say that would change the fact that I was moving across the whole country to my grandparent's place.

Chase had one hand on the steering wheel while the other grasped mine ever so gently. Every now and then he would give it a little squeeze - as if telling me that he was going to be there for me. Little did we both know that things would never be the same once distance caught up.

Once we pulled into the airport parking, Chase helped me unload two suitcases and helped me find a trolley before escorting inside to where my father and my brother waited patiently.

My father smiled politely at Chase and greeted him. Sam hugged him and kissed his cheek, saying how much he was going to miss him. Chase chuckled before scooping him into his arms, giving him a kiss on the cheek before setting him down. "We'll let the two of you say your goodbyes." My dad said, grabbing Sam's hand and walking away with the trolley. He settled in the check in line.

I turned my attention to Chase who had a tight smile on his lips. Holding his palm out for me, he pulled me closer, giving me a tight hug and a kiss on my forehead.

"We will meet again, Cherry. We will. Do you know how I know that? Because I believe in us. I believe in what we have. We are perfect for each other - two people who are exactly like each other. We can do this." He said before kissing me on my lips, not allowing me to say something in return. "This isn't goodbye. I won't let it be." We hugged and kissed some more before my father called for me. With a reluctance lacing my step, I pulled away from him.

I didn't know what the future held for Chase and I. I didn't know if we would ever actually meet again or if we will be together when we did. But at that moment, as I walked away from Chase, I felt myself smile. If what chase said was true, then I didn't think it mattered if things would remain the same or change.

If what he was true, then neither of us had nothing to worry about. We would find our way back to each other. I could feel it.

After all, we were meant for each other. 

THE END

Thank you all so much for all your support. I honestly don't think that I would be able to do this if it weren't for you guys. Thank you all so much! 

I hope you all enjoyed the book. 

This is the revised version of the epilogue. The previous version was a lot different and ended with a sequel. But I have decided to delete the sequel and keep this version instead because it made more sense to me. 

Anyways, thank you all so much!