Chapter 13

Alex's POV

After all my afternoon classes I went and found Antonio who was yet again with Maria.

"What's this guys deal", I thought to myself as I approached them clearly they were oblivious of me being in their presense as they kept on touching each other I just wanted to pour some juice over someone right then.

As if sensing my annoyance Antonio looked up at me and said Maria I shall see you tomorrow leaned in and kissed her on the mouth roughly and more demanding I wanted to pull Antonio away and beat Maria up but I didn't I just walked away yelling shit! Shit! shit what the fuck .

As I walked of Antonio held onto my hands stopping me he asked "is there a problem amorere', I couldn't even believe he asked me that

Antonio you just French kissed another girl infront of me,  you have been so inconsiderate, I know we made a deal to date someone else but that was too much you touching and kissing got me jealous there I said it jealous

Without waiting for a response he than added "Amorere you can't get jealous over Maria you just can't because I would be courting you but you won't let me and as you yourself said you are inlove with another amorere a man has needs and Maria can stop an ache of not having had a female companion by doing what you were meant to as my wife.

Are you serious Antonio you are replacing me with Maria how do you know I wouldn't want to fulfill those needs that you speak of

Alex will you have sex with me when we get to Hayden

"What hell no why would I ",

"See Alex i don't see what you are complaining about if I want sex now I will get twenty girls if need be to fill up my thirst and don't forget you are the one who brought me back to earth you are the one who evoked this need of mine by binding us together and thank you for releasing my manhood I was starting to think it had died with me."

"You know you are somethin else Antonio then if it is so I too will sleep with X with no remorse I will be sure to enjoy it terribly saying that I knew I had hit him good now it was his turn to suffer. "

He didn't say another after that we went straight out of school yards into the words where Antonio started chanting words

Lo la kewa lotta gonta dominoes ttole .

After a while we were surrounded by total darkness for a minute or two until the light came on I saw I was standing in the room I last woke up in Antonio then announced to make myself at home after all it was mine while he want to take a shower my thoughts caught me of guard as I thought of

his muscled chest, his skin tone, his soft hands, his grey eyes, his chiseled abs and jaw to die for.  Im sure everyone knows the saying that says curiosity killed the cat well this cat had died and I had to see my visions in blue and black so I stood up and want to the the bathroom opened the door and pretended to use the toilet while my eyes wondered around his torso if he knew i was in there he wasn't paying me much attention as he stood holding onto the wall letting the water cascade down his body letting it engulf him like he was part of the water.

His body was like a drug to me, he was so hypnotising and  before I could change my mind I got out of my clothes and sled the shower door open as I got in I saw Antonio's surprised face but I didn't say anything.

I let the water roll down my body and I let Antonio's eye travel up and down my body it was awkward at first because I was standing still in one corner with my eyes closed until he pulled me to him and the water cascaded down our bodies like we had instructed it to do so.

I wanted him to touch me but he wouldn't I willed a thought into his mind Antonio why won't you touch me or do as you please

Alex I can't unless you give me permission I remember when you told me to ask you first so should I

Yes please I can't take it anymore Antonio do it.

Mind speak was amazing it had been something so intimate, it was between two people in more ways than mentally, it was emotionally, physically and psychologically.