Chapter 6

Antonio's POV

On her graduation day I was there watching her she was beautiful this was my time to get her out of her so I summoned her and she passed out everyone thought she had gone mad running out of stage.

She was dirty when I brought her into our home the dimension of Hayden I laid her down I removed her clothes from her pale body I removed everything until she was naked I wanted to take advantage of her while she still slept but I thought against it she would give herself to me if not the easy way well I would have to take what was mine from her forcefully after all she was my wife.

I slept close to her until she woke up she started screaming and cursing at me I tried calming her down but she told me she never will love me, never will give me her virginity,  and asked me if I raped her I got so angry I throw her up against the whole and I screamed at her I shouted at her until she had the guts to fight me fight me death himself clearly she didn't know me.

I carried her to my bed and I took her precious virginity she screamed and I wouldn't stop I had to show her whose boss I had to show her no women would tell me what to do with my own property after I had spent myself in her I told her the maids would bring her clean clothes and then I would return her to her earthly dimension I had to speak to my forces about this girl I was bound to, to this useless girl I was to live my life with. 

The king of darkness had to be bound to weak human being who got herself into trouble because she didn't think didn't use her brain, hw was I going to rule a kingdom without a powerful being but a good for nothing girl who by the prophesy was meant to rule side by side to me and bring us to be the most feared but no with her I will be the laughing stock through Hayden.

Spell bound book shop -Mantra litto

It is said that once you seal  your deal  with bleed from a pure soul unto the book of mantra litto on the eyes of death your soul is forever bound to his and his to yours no one can break the bound created through mantra litto because once  a full human shares her blood she becomes the undead. 

Undead - meaning half human half spirit of the dead with unseen powers.