LONG LEGS

"One lie is enough to question all the truths"

Jack J POV

I know I told jack that I will get over her but... Damn it, I just have to find a way to do it
When we arrive at the italian restaurant Mahogany and Em are waiting for us outside, I freeze when I see her.
- Em...- I say, damn, I can't help but falling for her every time I see her.
- Jack, I see you remember my name- she says giving me a hug, I wrap my arms around her and hug her back.
- how to forget- I say more to myself than to her.
- Em!- yells Gilinsky, she laughs and hugs him too, Mahogany hugs me and I hug her too.
- I know you still like her- whisper Mahogany in my ear.
- no... No I don't- I stutter, and after all this years of pretty little liars I'm still an awful liar.
- you're an awful liar- she says stealing the words in my thoughts.
- I know right- says Em behind us- I don't know what he's lying about but when he lies he doesn't look directly at your eyes.
- hey... I... How do you know?- I say- when you lie you always touch your hair and look at your feets- I try my best at defending myself
- you nasty Johnson- she says laughing.
Her laugh.
Damn.
- table for four please- says Gilinsky drifting me away from my thoughts.
- I'm starving- she says smiling.
We sit in the table and Em recives a text.
- guys... Sorry to ask this but can Dylan join us?- she asks, we all nod and she dives into the convo he's having with my opponent... I mean, her boyfriend.
___________________________

Em's POV

I told Dylan he could join us because he was home alone bored, and we had a lot of space, I just thought that Jack and him could be friends... Now that he's here I'm not so sure about it, he made Jack move so he could sit next to me and he kissed me passionately in front of the others.
- so Jacks... Tell me a bit about that singing thing- says Dylan wrapping one arm around me.
- well...- says Gilinsky.
- one sings, one raps, jack and jack, billions of fans around the world dying for Johnson's smile and Gilinsky's brows- I say, I add a giggle and Johnson smiles at me- I even die for Gilinsky's brows, I mean can't you see, they're on fleek.
- margarita, Hawaiian, veggie, 4 cheese and prosciutto?
- yap, here- says Mahogany- mine's Hawaiian
- margarita- says Mr. Brows.
- prosciutto- says Dylan.
- 4 cheese- says Johnson.
- and...
- veggie I guess?- says the waitress looking at me with a smile, I nod smiling back and taking my pizza.
- enjoy- she says, she's so nice, we have to leave a big tip, we all thank her and she leaves.
- veggie, you're a weirdo vegetarian- says Johnson.
- yeah I...- Dylan kisses me again with anger shutting me up.
And that's how the whole night goes, Dylan kissing me and... Well you know, PDA
Until Johnson excuses himself and leaves saying he's not feeling well.
Dylan and I arrive to his new flat where I barely live in cause my foster house sucks.
- oh my god I'm so full right now- I say.
- full of all that flirting?- he says dropping the keys to the bowl in the entrance.
- what?- I say, maybe I heard him wrong.
- come on, you were flirting with Johnson, and then with Gilinsky and you even flirted with the waitress!- he yells, I stand up and look at him.
- excuse me?- I say, maybe he apologies before he fucks it even more.
- you heard me- he says he puts a girly voice and says- his brows are to die for oh my god! Johnson smiles got me weak and the waitress!
- Dylan shut up!- I say- one, Gilinsky and I have a lot of inside jokes with his brows,two! You asked for Jack and Jack! I just told you who they where and what the fans love more and third of all I smiled politely at the waitress cause she was being really nice and you... For god's sake I know I like guys and I'm pretty sure of my sexuality!
- are you one of their yelling fans?! Do you listen to their stupid music?- asks Dylan.
- fuck off Dylan- I grab my jacket and slam the front door of his house, I look at my phone and put Johnson's new address on my gps and as its pretty near I walk there.
- Em?- says Gilinsky opening the door.
- hey brows- I say- can I see Johnson?
- sure booty- he says, I fake a smile and get inside- are you okay?- he asks, I shake my head and he nods- he's in the backyard, you'll hear the piano
- I'm jealous of the rain, that falls upon your skin, it's closer than my hands have been, I'm jealous of the rain...- I hear Johnson sing when I step in the back yard, I just stop, close my eyes and listen- It's hard for me to say I'm jealous of the way you're happy without me!
- Jack...- I whisper when the song ends.
- don't open your eyes- he says.
- why?
- I...you can open them- he is right there in front of me- what are you doing here?
- I... I had a fight with Dylan and I needed my best friend- I say, he smiles and grabs my hand, he sits in the pool and I sit next to him, dipping my feet in the cold water.
- Em, what happened?- he says.
- I don't want to talk about it- I say, he wraps his arms around me and I place my head in his shoulder.
We talk all night about our things and what happened in our lifes the time we were apart.
- Em, do you love Dylan?- asks Johnson.
- I think so- I say nodding.
- then... Go talk with him, you need to get through this- he says- want me to ride you?
- uhm... Yes please- Jack stands up and offers me a hand to stand up, he looks so hurt right now, I walk outside and he follows right behind me, he drives me to Dylan's building and I open the front door of the building.
- I'll wait downstairs, if you staying here the night text me and I'll go back home- Jack says, I nod and thank him for everything he's done for me.
Jack's a good guy and I hope he finds the perfect girl for him.
- Dylan?- I drop the keys in the bowl and hear a groan, what?- Dylan it's me, we need to talk, I'm sorry I stormed out like that I... Can you come here?
- Em?- says Dylan in just boxers and messy hair.
- hey- I say- can we...
- I don't want to talk right now...- he says guilt filling his eyes- please leave
he runs back to the bedroom and I go to the door, I open it and stare at the house, is this relationship over? I turn around closing the door and head to Dylan's bedroom
- but Dylan I...- when I get in his room there's a girl there, naked, with her kilometric legs wrapped around him, Dylan's boxer lay on the floor and there's only a blanket that cover their naked bodies- oh... Great... I'll walk myself out- tears fill my eyes, why did he cheated on me?! How could I be so dumb?!
I feel an incredible pain in my chest, heart broken... The tears blurry my vision and I wipe them away
- Em wait I can explain!- says Dylan I start walking myself out and reach the elevator, I arrive down and Johnson is there waiting for me.
- Em! Come on! Let me explain!- says Dylan- please! You have to forgive me! I need you in my life...
Says Dylan, he managed to wear grey sweatpants.
- baby I know you're mad, I know...- says the asshole that I used to call boyfriend- baby please- he begs again, cheater- please don't be angry and let me talk
- I'm not angry!- I yell- I'm not angry... I'm in pain and it hurts so much, and you caused it... This pain! You caused it! You! The person that should love me the most! My so called boyfriend!
- baby I... I'm sorry
- scratch that... Ex boyfriend- tears run down my face, I open the front door and hug Johnson, he hugs me back.
- seriously?- says Dylan- baby please come back
- dude... Let it go, you screwed this up...
- shut up- says Dylan- you're the reason she's breaking up with me
Everything happens so fast but the next thing I know is that Johnson is on the floor and his nose is bleeding.
- Dylan!- I scream- he's not the reason! you asshole! Your long legged friend is the reason!
I help Johnson stand up and we get in Gilinsky's car, we came here with his car cause Johnson has a motorcycle.
- are you okay?- asks Johnson.
- I should be the one questioning that- I say smiling at him- let's go to your place to fix you up.
- fix us up- he says, I nod and wrap my knees with my arms as I look outside the window and think about Dylan and I's happy times, when we kissed under the rain just before we started being a thing, when he write his phone in a wall, when he asked me to be his girlfriend, when he won me a stuffed giraffe, when... I found him in bed with another girl...
- here- Johnson hands me his jacket and I gladly accept it and put it on.
- thanks Jack, you've always been there for me- I say smiling at him.
- and I'll always be- he says- I promise
I nod and let more tears escape from my eyes.
I call Mahogany to see if I could sleep in her house, I didn't want to go through my foster parents right now.
- hey Lox...
- It's not Mahogany, I'm Carlos... Babe!- he yells in the phone- what?- I hear Mahogany say- it's Em, she seems kinda sad... Em?!
- yeah- I say.
- what happened? Are you okay? I knew Johnson will fuck up again!
- actually... Dylan cheated on me- I say trying as hard as I can to make my voice stay still.
- oh my... I'm going to kill him- says Mahogany- want me to beat the living shit out of him?
- no it's okay... We broke up, I... Nevermind, go have Carlox time, I ship you guys so hard- I say and hang up as fast as possible, I bury my face in Jack's jacket and cry in silence.
- Em... You can sleep in my flat- says Johnson- that's what you were going to ask Mahogany right?
- I... I don't want to bother you- I say.
- you'll never bother me- says Johnson- ever since I meet you I knew I found the best cuddle buddy in the world, I mean I tried cuddling with Gilinsky but he won't stop moving and he snores so loud... He kicked me out of the bed a few times when we had to sleep together in the tour... I swear once he kicked me and I ended up sleeping on the floor
I laugh, I don't know how Johnson does that but he always manages to make me laugh when I'm sad.

👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿👿

In a hurry to kill Dylan, can't talk.