10

So that's that.

I've been sitting in front of the computer since 8:00 a.m, trying various new methods to write this story without totally blanking out. Mom has already yelled three times to stop me from writing because according to Dr. Loin, this kind of activities put stress on my mind.

But you see, I'm very determined today. I've got to finish it by today. I've postponed it for almost two years but no more.

I wrote the story a little differently. I mean Ellie wrote a lot more things on that last letter which I've omitted because I don't feel like sharing our personal moments with the entire world.

Butanyways as I'm guessing you would want to know what happened after well, after that unforgettable day, my parents went to visit and pay homage to the McQueen family but we didn't stay till the funeral because my health was deteriorating by the day. So we packed our bags and moved on to Bradford. Here I started my new life. I remember the very first year was very bad for me, I was going through counseling with Dr. Loin who was very patient with me. Slowly but steadily I recovered and here I'm 3 years later sitting in my bedroom clutching the pink envelope to my heart.

I've made new friends here; Liz and Lola. They are a great fun to be around. But Elliot is Elliot; if you know what I mean.

Anyways let's not waste any more time. I've done just like Elliot wanted me to do and now its your turn to spread the message. If you are a teen reader well then, let this story be a reminder for you whenever you are on the verge of making a rash decision and if you are a parent then my request to you is that don't do what Julian did and please spread the message to the other parents out there.

So, I will take my leave now and shut down the computer.

Have a good day,

Lyra

A/N

Thank you everyone who have voted and commented; after all without readers where would we the authors be. 'ELLIOT' has come to an end after such a long time.

Apart from all those people whom I have dedicated various chapters of 'Elliot', this story is specially dedicated to three of my very close friends whose life stories along with mine have inspired me to write about Lyra and Elliot. So its a shoutout to-

Sandipan Das, Mandeep Bhumiz and Jyotishmita Adhikari. Their stories have touched my heart and it is for them that I wish to raise awareness on the theme on which 'Elliot' is based.

Anyway, now that this story is finished; I'm probably going to work on another of my short story 'Lost Spirit' but at present I'm really determined to start 'Nova' , my upcoming sci-fiction novel.

Until then, stay beautiful, keep smiling and never ever give up:):)

love,

pratz7