DefraudShipping

The ship between Team Rocket Grunt and Red (game). Beware if you don't like this ship!

Team Rocket Grunt–whose real name was left to be unknown–stood guard at a corner. Recently, a meddling kid named Red kept messing with Giovanni's plans, and boy did Giovanni hate it. Grunt couldn't exactly say the same thing; they weren't his plans. But since Giovanni was his boss, it was his job to obey.

Grunt suddenly heard running footsteps coming around the corner, and there he was. The boy had short brown hair and brown eyes, and he was wearing a red-and-white cap atop his head. Grunt didn't understand how this skinny little boy could be such a huge threat to Team Rocket, but nonetheless Grunt wanted to impress his boss and help.

"You there!" Grunt shouted, pointing at Red. The boy looked unmoved, but his eyes blazed like a fire and he reached for a Poké Ball on his belt. Grunt did the same, then released his Raticate, while Red released a large Charizard. It fanned its wings.

Great, Grunt thought. A Charizard. No wonder this kid is such a threat. He's some Pokémon Trainer to have a Charizard! But maybe... I can beat it.

And no, Grunt didn't beat it. He lost in an instant to a powerful Flamethrower. His Raticate was his only Pokémon, and even if he knocked out that Charizard, Red would surely have more Pokémon.

But, there was something to this kid that intrigued Grunt. He was distracted during the battle... because his gaze was focused on Red. He was short–obviously because he's ten–and had a slim figure. Not that Grunt was a pedophile, no, but he was staring at Red because he was sinfully attractive. Giovanni, however, did warn all the Grunts about a girl named Leaf who was accompanying Red. Maybe they weren't just friends?

Grunt blinked and saw that Red was dashing away quickly, quicker than any ten-year old Grunt has ever met. Grunt shook his head and began to chase after Red. He didn't know why.

"Hey!" Grunt called out. "Stop!" He reached out for Red, then managed to grab his wrist. Red turned around and scowled at Grunt angrily. "Let go!"

His voice... It was a smooth voice, like water flowing. The boy's voice wasn't high-pitched (at least not that high-pitched) and it wasn't too low. It was... the perfect pitch of voice.

Instinctively, Grunt pulled Red back and wrapped his arm around the younger boy's torso, then pulled him against him. Red struggled, then tried biting Grunt's hand. But Grunt was stronger, and he kept Red to do nothing but stand there, waiting.

"Let me go, you Grunt," Red spat, beginning to struggle again after a long moment of awkwardness.

But Grunt didn't release him. Why won't I just let the poor kid go? Why? Well, because Grunt didn't want to. He wanted to just stay there for an eternity, but he couldn't do that.

Why not?

"Hey! What're you–? Stop!"

Red's struggles and spits of anger were ignored by Grunt as he grabbed both of Red's wrists and pinned him against the closest wall. Grunt wasn't off to do something bad for once; he just wanted to stare at Red.

"What's your issue–?" Red was cut off when Grunt kissed him. It was all instinct, and Grunt had no idea why he did that. But he did it. Red's cries and shouts were silenced as Grunt kept kissing the kid. Why...?

Grunt stopped kissing Red, pulling away. Red whimpered a little, then stared at Grunt. Grunt could tell that Red was trying to look angry and shocked, but he really wasn't. Red's limbs and body looked so weak.

"Let. Me. Go." Red growled, his face bright pink. Grunt stared at Red for some while longer, then slowly began to let him go. He stared at Red... and Red stared back. Then, Red spoke up. "Don't ever do that again."

Grunt was silent, and only stood and watched as the little boy ran away.