InsectivoreShipping

InsectivoreShipping is the ship between the Froakie line and the Fennekin line. Requests open!

Whatever the Pokémon say, the trainers don't understand it. As usual, they hear the Pokémon saying their own names always.

The sun shone brightly in the spring sky. In Santalune City, a trainer and her Braixen were calmly waiting at a table outside a café. "I'm excited to see Daniel and his Frogadier, which must at least be a Greninja now," said the trainer whose name was Taylor. "Yeah, me too!" responded Braixen.

"We haven't seen those two in ages," Taylor went on. "Not since you and I left the Kalos region to go travel the Unova and Hoenn regions! Man, how long was that? Two in a half years?" Braixen nodded and looked at Taylor. Her trainer was beautiful, with long, honey-colored hair and blue eyes. She was wearing a black tank top and red skirt, along with a pink hat and white sunglasses. Taylor looked like she was sixteen, but she was really fourteen.

Then, Braixen moved on to thinking about Daniel's Frogadier. He was very gentleman-like, and he was kind and courteous. Braixen blushed just by thinking about how Frogadier would be doing now. He surely must be a Greninja now, like Taylor said, the Fire type thought.

"Wow! Taylor, is that really you?"

The two girls turned and stared as a male trainer with short black hair walked towards them. He was wearing a blue and white jacket along with a red outdoors cap. "Daniel?!" Taylor gasped, getting up and running over to him. "You look so much older, and you're so tall! Oh my gosh, did you really cut your hair? It used to be longer!" "You don't look so bad yourself," Daniel smiled and winked. He then looked at Braixen. "Is that Fennekin?" he asked. Taylor nodded.

"Yep, this is my little Fenny!~ She evolved while we were traveling in the Unova region." "Awesome!" Daniel walked over to Braixen and petted her on her head. Braixen smiled. "I'm sure you're looking forward to meeting Frogadier." "Wait, he didn't evolve?" Braixen asked. "Wait, Frogadier didn't evolve?" Taylor asked, echoing just what Braixen said. Daniel laughed. "Did I say Frogadier? I mean-" he took out a Poké Ball and released the Pokémon "-Greninja!"

When the Pokémon was released, Braixen stared upward. Frogadier, now a Greninja, was about two feet taller than Braixen. His eyes were closed, and when he opened them, they revealed bright red eyes. He dipped his head in greeting kindly. "Hello, Braixen," the ninja Pokémon said to her, "it's been quite a while, hasn't it?" The Braixen stared into Greninja's eyes, then blushed and nodded quickly. "Y-yes, Fro - er - Greninja," the Braixen stuttered.

Greninja let out a soft, bubbly chuckle. "You look good, Braixen. You've definitely grown over the years." Braixen's face turned red. Is he... flirting with me? she thought.

"Wow, it's amazing how Frogadier evolved!" Taylor looked at Greninja before examining him in her Pokédex. "Yeah, it's pretty cool," Daniel agreed, looking at his Pokémon. He then looked at Taylor. "Want to get something to eat? On me." "Wow, that's so nice!" Taylor replied, then nodded. "Y-yeah, sure! We were so excited to see you and Greninja, that we didn't even get anything to eat." "Good, then we can catch up while we're eating," Daniel grinned.

~§~

After eating, Taylor and Daniel were now in a nice conversation, happily talking of what had happened over the years. Greninja and Braixen were sitting at another table, talking as well. "...Then we visited the Nacrene Museum," Braixen went on. Greninja nodded, interested. "Was the Dragonite skeleton there?" he asked politely. "Yup, sure was!" Braixen nodded. She was enjoying Greninja's presence; she wanted to keep talking and didn't want Greninja and Daniel to leave again. But then, Braixen blushed as Greninja began to speak. Would she be called weird for thinking these things? Braixen was just about to say something once Greninja finished his sentence before a shout was heard over the citizens of Santalune City. "Freeze!"