THE TRUTH ABOUT THE PAST

Abdalla's  (Samrina's Dad POV)

Me, Anoosh and Anoosha  left to see the new house leaving behind Samrina sleeping I didn't wanted to destruct her . After an hour we came back to the  house  and samrina was already awake watching a movie.
After me and samrina exchange our well being i, Anoosh and Anoosha join her watching the movie. After fifteen minutes i heard " Ding dong" since samrina was the youngest she left to open it.
It took her 3 minutes to check who it was. , then on her way back she was with two ladies one in a burqa and the other one's face wasn't covered i was shocked when i saw the lady on the burqa uncovering her face.

"Assalamu Aleykum" said the lady with a smirk. "Waaleykum salaam" i responded immediately since iddnt wanted her to say much details infront of my daughters i asked them to go to their rooms. " Anoosh, Anoosha and samrina go to your room please". They nodded in unison and then left with a confused face. Ignoring their confused face, i focused. on the lady.
" So zulekha  what brought you here today" emphasizing the word "here" .
She laughed sarcastically imitating the question that i asked her. I hate when she does that its pisses me off.   " Are you surprised my sweetheart? for coming to your house  uninvitedly ?"  Quoting with her fingers. I was speechless having nothing to say to her.
"Stop talking rubbish come to the point why are you here? My daughters are around and my son would came in any time soon".  " Hahahaha do you think I care about your so-called daughters and sons? I Don't  really care". The blood in my body was boiling at that particular moment when she said she doesn't  care  about the presence of my son and daughters.
"Abi why are you denying us when  we came to your house why aren't  you showing us the love you used to show us before? tell us why?"  Said the other girl  "Muzna"  She was my daughter my own flesh, tears were at the verge of her eyes, as she saying those words, her voice was not loud because she has that natural voice that is neither loud nor low. She was adorable  and blessed daughter.

HERE's the truth about zulekha and Abdalla's past.

After the birth of  kasim, Alia was  very ill i thought she will die one day leaving me with kasim i was really worried about the future so one day i took her  to the doctor to check how her health is improving. I went to the  doctor and the doctor said that she will never get to give birth to a baby. I was shocked didn't know what i could  do and idid not wanted to divorce her because she has a baby boy for me who i loved. So one day i met Zulekha who was my first love in high school in a restaurant i was having dinner with my friends and fortunately my eyes landed  on a lady who looks familiar and sitting on one of the chairs at the corner. I went up to her to where she was, working on her laptop. She really changed, she got older and became more beautiful." Assalamu Aleykum "  i said to her .
" Waalleykum  salaam" she responded not even looking me in the eye" without saying any word i sat next to her and she stared at me for what seem like 5 mins. " Am i recognized yet?" I said with a smile. " you are recognized its just that i wanted to make sure if you are the  Abdalla  i met 5 years ago" . " Yes its me the same Abdalla  Zuleikha,"   She chuckled " so how have you been Zulekha?"  "  am good Alhamdulilah how are you?"   "Doing the same Alhamdulilah" .  " so where have you been? Studying or?" I asked her  " No i was around looking after the  business of my dad including this restaurant we are in now and what about you what do you do?"  "Wow thats cool, Actually  I inherited my dad's company so I am a CEO  and i got married to Alia and now i have a boy named Kasim"  immediately when i  mentioned my family she got uncomfortable, i ignored and asked if she is single or something. " Are you married?"  " No amnt yet my dad was looking for me a decent wife so he didn't find one yet"  "thats good are you okay with arrange marriage?"  " yes i trust my dad because he will get me married to a decent family. So how did you and Alia met?"   "Actually me and Alia's marriage was arrange  marriage not based on love marriage. My mom and Alia's mom were best friend so they decided to get us married to each and since i  knew Alia when i was a child i decided to marry her" . " Oh i thought it was love marriage or something"   "No it wasn't".

Asc guys are you enjoying the book? If you are reading and its time for salah dont delay it go and pray then come to where u left off. Vote and comment