Vulnerability

"continue from last chapter"

After the  chitt chatting for what seems like an hour Alia call me so i decided to go back home and  be with her  since she was ill.

Day after day ,i was getting closer to Zulekha i don't know i had that  feeling that she belongs to me. So  one day  without Alia knowing i took a day off from my work and i took zulekha to a long ride  it was exceptional what i mean is that being around her made me feel calm,happiness than when am with Alia. she was social  not caring what  others think of her she had confidence and on top of that she was the most beautiful lady i have ever seen before.

After an  hour of driving and chit chatting and sometimes recalling the love that we shared in the past while in high school, to be honest it was fun. i stopped the car in front of small store and bought two ice cream.

" You are gorgeous,  you still remember my favorite flavor, vanilla?"   '" Why not i recall everything you like do you want me to list all of them right know?"    "  No no am good, because if you start right now you will continue till tomorrow and i would be bored"     " oh is that how you thing of me? ok"   i formed a fake scowl. "No Abdala i was joking stop being childish"   it felt really good when  she stroke my hair. I loved her from the first day that i have seen her she is always the same. It started raining and since we were not able to drive we stopped at a hotel and booked a room actually two rooms because i was not married to her  and if  we could have rented one she would  be uncomfortable.

***********

The next morning was as good as the other days since i met Zulekha at the hotel. we ate breakfast and went back to our house which was almost an hour and a half. 

Later during the day zulekha called and told that her father is proposing to her another guy.The moment i heard that the world turned upon me, and ready to swallow me, I became really sick that even my own family were not able to figure out whats going especially Alia who was such a blessed wife she took  really good care of me but all those was oblivious to me.

"Muna beta...."  I was cut off by zulekha gesturing me not to move single inch."let me make this clear to you right now, you will claim Muzna on one condition and before that don't even think of calling her your daughter".  I Was surprise of whatever she was about to spit.
" Again! What condition?"   Well we e will Stay with you and in this very house and if you don't agree with us  i will expose you to your daughters and son and they will never forgive you of what you did behind their mom"  i was not expecting this from zulekha for even a single minute i looked closely to her face confirming if she is really the same zulekha I knew before but it was her, the same person we made love together,the same person who changed my life " Zulekha, be serious you know very well if they know the truth they will never forgive me...." "Better let us stay" as i was about to say anything else the  bell of the door rung, i sighed thanking Allah for sending a person to interrupt us. When  i was about to stand up samrina descended from stairs and motion for me she will handle it.