03

"Assalamu aleykum binti"   " waaleykum salam ummi come in please and have a seat"  i pointed to one of the vacant seat at the side of the bed,my mom nodes without saying a word and made herself to the seat.
I went to her respectfully and sat next to her to listen what she has to say to me "umm.....samrina,iwas thinking since this is your final year in highschool and would be going to college next year i would love if got engage to aunt salma's son and then when you finish college you will have actual wedding, do whats your opinion?" I Was puzzle my mouth was open that even an insect got into.
"Ummi iknow it is my last year in highschool but iwasnt even think wedding let alone engage because i want to be the leader of tomorrow and make you proud of me,i wanted to make change to the lives that loss hope and make them understands that everything in this life possible, I know you will be but will you give sometime to ponder about this marriage?"
"Ok i will give you as much time you want but promise me you will marry aunt salma's son, trust me she is very nice and so does her son anything can happen to me or your dad so you better make choice before people make choice for you"  I froze to my to my spot not daring not  to move stayed into that position in what seemed like a half an hour, mom left the room after she finished talking leaving me behind to think about the decision.

*********
I woke up in the middle of the night, my whole body sweating which is because i had a terrible nightmare.
Iwas going home from school,instead of taking the bus i decided to foot, took out my phone to check the time and it was almost asr time(one of the islamic prayer" i went inside the school, and observe around if i could find any spot to pray as i was looking around my eyes met a tall guy his back was facing me and i couldn't his face so i decided instead of Getting involve in trouble i should hurry and go to some other place where i can pray,as i was turning i heard whistles and right at that moment my body could no longer move i thought it was the end of the world,slowly i turned around bravely so that i could face it,
It two boys,both were covered with masks on their faces so that i dont recognize them.
"Pretty girl,come here" I was shocked  my mouth wide opened not knowing what to do so then I turned towards them completely my arms folded on my chest and with frowning face"how can i help you?"
" we need alot of help" he said as he came closer to the spot iwas.
"Look what we got today,a very beautiful girl,very intelligent and braves" he said with smirk on face,tears were at the verge of my eyes but i controlled them not to come out.

He tried to hold me tight but i kicked him at the stomach sending him flatly to the ground he groaned as he was struggling to stand up.the Itried to take advantage and run away. However, the other guy caught me and  pined me  into the ground then the one who i kicked in the stomach woke and help him to tie me up then he took a gun and shoot me on the head.

I stood up from my bed and open the door quietly so that no one could notice my movement.
Everyone in the house is snoring accept me who just woke up.