08

______________

"She is your mother......she had a car accident while going to the mall......and 20 minutes later she passed away,her only wish was to see you but she could not" I could not wait dad to finish i run out of the room and went outside of the building trying to hide my emotion from anyone.

I went inside my dad's car, i cried and cried until my face was puffy.No one came for me and actually that's what i wanted, i looked at the time it was 9 pm, i fell asleep and i had a beautiful dream. 'mommy where can i put these ballooons?" " just put them right there and dont forget to pray before you start working because prayers is the only way that you can gain energy for the day" she smiled and without protesting i went to the bathroom to take wudhu , after two minutes i came out of the bathroom and went to pray.

After i prayed i was relieved,calm and had no anger or worries in me."mom are you done?" i asked my mom who was busy shuffling flowers into a bucket." honey almost done, but dont worry iwill done in snap, snapping her fingers."Ohhhhhhh! mommy stop or you wouldn't be able to make it till the end of the day".  "Ok ok just wait and watch" the mood in the house at that moment was really good it was beyond happiness that fill the house.Momentarilly dad joined us and we finished decorating the house.I wasn't really sure of what the occasion was, but all that mom told me was that we have visitors who are coming for dad and they are really important people.I shrugged and decided not to ask any further details.

At the evening the visitors arrived and among them there was huge gigantic man who looks grumpy he doesn't even smirk his face was realy scary. I got scared and went to my room to rest.My mom knocked on the door, i opened it and she came in sitting beside me iwas confused but shrugged it off."habibti what happen why aren't you in the living room with the guest dont you know a guest is agift from allah you should be present its sunnah"   "But mom am really tired i was awake since 5:30 and i have school tomorrow mom please let me go to sleep for tonight" My mom was really understanding without protesting she patted my arm and gave me a peck on the head then she left. " Mommy!!!!!!" I shouted sitting up then i realized it was just a dream. I sighed, tear flowing from my eyes, dad came and sat next to me making cuddled into him. " Don't worry baby I am always here for you.

Please comment and vote because it mens a lot to me.