The gift

AM SORRY TO MAKE YOU WAIT FOR THE THIS CHAPTER I KNOW ALL OF YOU WERE SUSPECIOUS OF WHAT THE GIFT WOULD BE BUT THERE YOU GO THIS CHAPTER HAS SOME OF THE DETAILS YOU WANTED TO KNOW.  

Kasim POV

Samrina was not able to sleep because she had aplenty of time during the day to sleep and i somehow was not able to sleep. So dad, Anoosh and Anoosha retired to bed and since Samrina has nothing to do, i decided to take  her and surprise her.
After along drive we finally reached our destination.
Giving is not only about presents. A helping hand, time and effort are gifts. So we left home and drove like what seems an hour then finally we reach our destination. We exited the car, and entered a huge building.
I went to the shop i had bought the gift from and whispered to wrap the gift in gift wrapper.At the corner of my i can see samrina confused but i ignored.

Momentarily we left the shop drove back home. Throughout the ride neither us talk i glance at samrina but she was staring out through the window.  i parked the car infront of the house " chick have something for you" "Mmmmhhhh what is it?" She responded while staring. Straight at my eyes.
I took out the gift and handed her, she was puzzled i can tell from her facial expression. So instead of "further protest" i exited the car and entered the house.

Samrina  POV
I Was confused when he was handing me the gift. i did not exited the car yet because i wanted to unwrap the gift. It literally took two minutes to unwrap the gift and whats inside really made me scream because of happiness but fortunately i didn't wake my neighborhood because the doors were locked and nothing could be heard. I exited the car ASAP and made sure that all the doors were locked. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me to the house and hugged my brother tightly for giving such a wonderful gift. It was IPhone 6s+. Which i had been waiting to get when i graduate from high school. "Thank you my lovely brother kasim i love you so much"  " chick?" i was still holding unto him so tight  taking in the scent  " hmm?"   " i did not buy you a car its just a small gift so dont exaggerate ok?".

" Do you even know how happy i am?"   " chick i understand, its almost midnight can we retire to bed?" without protesting i noded and gave him a warm hug " Assalamu Aleykum baya[brother]"  " waaleykum salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu sweetheart love you"   " love you too baya" .

______________******************************

" Wake up chick its time for fajr prayer"  "Okay brother i am already awake"  I sat up immediately and read the morning supplication and went straight to the bathroom to get wudhu, after i came out of the bathroom i joined the rest of the family my dad was leading the prayer. so me,Anoosh and Anoosha stood at the back line while dad and Kasim took the front line. It was calm throughout the prayers. After the salam dad made supplication and everyone went back to sleep it beautiful but it wasn't perfect because my mom was not there with us anymore. I went to my room and laid on the bed after few minutes slumber over took me.

I slept for three hours,  i dont have to go to school because i was excused for a week. So i stood up and and went to the bathroom to freshen up. Few minutes later i was done. I descended the stairs and i observed the living room for a second and no one was around so i decided to check the kitchen if they are in there may be chit chatting. No one was there i was surprised because it was 12pm and no ane is around so questions haunted me ' are they still sleeping?' ' Did they left" this question keep coming back to my mind but later i ignored.

I checked the rooms and they weren't there too. I decided to not bother looking for them because deep inside iknew they will come back. After thirty minutes i heard footsteps and noises i peeked through and boom their they are they are back home.If they could know how much i missed them.If they could know how much i was scared while they were away." assalamu Aleykum" it was dad " waaleykum salaam Abi"  " How are you binti' ' Am good alhamdulilah Abi How are you?' 'Am good too Alhamdulilah, Where did you guys go? i was lonely?'   ' i was showing Anoosh and Anoosha the New house'    ' Oh what about Kasim? where is he?'   " Kasim went to downtown for some reason' .

Me, dad,Anoosh and Anoosha were sitting at the living watching Divergent movie when all of a sudden we heard a knock on the door. Since i was the youngest i took the chance to go and open the door.i peeked through the spy hole, it was a lady who i couldn't fully see her face because she was covered with burqa and there was a lady who was standing beside. I opened the slowly revealing the full figure of the ladies. " Assalmu Aleykum" they said in unison as if they were that second i was peeking through the spy hole. " waalleykum salaam" i responded " Is this Abdalla's house?" asked the lady with the Burqa  "yes you it is,come in please"   " thanks".

" Asalamu Aleykum Abdalla" said the lady uncovering her face while the lady without the burqa stood behind her, she seems to be her daughter. " Waaleykum sallam" My dad responded with a shock expression on his face.Me Anoosha and Anoosha were bamboozle. " Anoosh,Anoosha and Samrina can you go to your room?. We nodded in unison and left them alone..............................

AM SORRY TO MAKE YOU WAIT FOR THE THIS CHAPTER I KNOW ALL OF YOU WERE SUSPECIOUS OF WHAT THE GIFT WOULD BE BUT THERE YOU GO THIS CHAPTER HAS SOME OF THE DETAILS YOU WANTED TO KNOW.