"Why is it so hot in here?" He asked, fanning himself.

"Sorry but I don't feel comfortable in long sleeve shirts." I gave him a small smile as he grabbed the hem of his sweater and pulled it over his head, remaining in his t-shirt. I moved in front of the tv and bend down to look through the CD case I kept in the drawer of the tv set, finally finding a movie that seemed a bit interesting. I struggled a little opening the case and putting in the DVD.

"Love, could you please sit back up? You're making things hard for me. Literally." I chuckled, looking back at him as he grabbed a pillow from my couch and placed it over his lap.

"Sorry. Done." I said as I made my way next to him on the couch, pressing the tv remote to play the movie.

As soon as I hit the couch, he placed his arm around my shoulder and brought me closer to him as I rested my head on his chest. I could count the heartbeats in my mind as he inhaled and exhaled, the puffs of air hitting my face lightly as I snuggled into his side. The first part of the movie was surprisingly quiet and he would sometimes rub his thumb on my shoulder in circular moves whenever a scary scene would pop up on the screen. After a while, my body was starting to go numb, so I pulled out of his embrace and straightened my back, leaning back on the cushions.

He gave me a questioning look and pouted as he leaned his head on my shoulder. Why is acting like this all of the sudden? I tried to ignore him but it was getting harder and harder as he raised his head to look at me while I was focusing on the movie and placed his hand on my knee, sliding his fingers up towards my upper thigh and giving it a light squeeze. I took a deep breath because it was hard to listen to your brain while your body was shouting and begging for him to touch it. His lips were so close to my neck that I could feel his breath tickling my skin. I shut my eyes closed when he started making circle patterns with his tongue and I released small puffs of air at the tingling sensation it gave me.

Seeing my reaction, he smirked against my skin and brushed his tongue up to my ear, leaving a wet trail, making me shiver beside him. "Tae.." I whined. He chuckled, biting my earlobe.

"What?" He whispered into my ear, kissing it afterward.

"Stop it... I can't..." I breathed out.

"Come on, Rei, I know you want it. I can feel you, remember? You can't lie to me." He whispered against my jawline as he kissed his way towards my lips. "We don't have to go all the way, but please, I need you right now and I know you need me too." He said as he finally captured my lips. He was right, though, I've had this unsettling feeling in my stomach that wouldn't seem to stop. I gave in and started kissing him back as he bit my lower lip to deepen the kiss. He pulled me on his lap, my legs straddling his waist as he ran his fingers through my hair, pulling it back roughly. I moaned in surprise and brought my hands to the back of his neck, running them up through his hair, playing with it.

He tugged at the hem of my tank top, motioning me to take it off but I didn't want it to go further than a normal makeout session, so I slapped his hand lightly "No more." I said breathless, pulling his hands up. He lifted me up and laid me on the couch, hovering over me. He looked me in the eyes with such a hypnotizing gaze that I didn't even realize I wasn't breathing.

"Why?" He whined. "We were getting to the fun part. Why are you so scared? It's just sex." He said so nonchalantly. I adverted my gaze from him and started playing with my fingers. "Or... Oh My God, you're a virgin!" He shouted. I felt my face burning up from embarrassment and closed my eyes. He saw my reaction and realized how shocked he sounded as he leaned up and kissed my cheek. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean it to sound like that, but I thought you weren't. You said it yourself when we played Truth or Dare." He spoke in a low and loving voice.

"I know. I just said that because I was embarrassed. Jimin has Aotaki, Kookie's Kookie and you must have had tons of girls in and out of your bed." I whispered. He chuckled at my behavior and placed his head in the crook of my neck, ruffling his hair against my skin, tickling me. "It's just... I don't want us to move so fast. I said I'd give you a chance and I want to take it slow. Is that okay?" I asked as I played with his hair.

"Baby," he said in a melodious tone, "Why didn't you tell me that from the beginning? Of course, it's okay. But it's gonna be so fricking hard." He frowned, pouting. "You see, because of this bond, it's kinda hard to keep it in my pants. And you are so hot and I'm so helpless..." He faked a cry, earning a chuckle from me.

"We can still make out. It's not the end of the world if you wait for a little bit." I smiled and pecked his nose. He gave me a naughty look as he dived forward, smashing our lips together harshly. I moaned in pain as he bit my lower lip, tasting the small droplets of blood. "Tae!" I yelped.

"Sorry." He replied, chuckling. "I just wanted to taste you again." He said as he pulled away and looked at my neck, tilting his head to the side and lowering it. He parted his lips as he pulled out his fangs and soon pierced my skin.

"God." I moaned as he drank me away. Without even knowing he, soon, took his fangs out and licked the wounds with his tongue to make sure it wouldn't leave any marks and stood up, licking his lips. "My turn." I quickly sat up as he smiled at my impatience.

The amount of blood I drank from him was enough to make me a little tipsy but not enough to put me into my delirious state. Sadly for him, we ended up cuddling on the couch until we fell asleep.

A loud knock on the door startled us as we both jumped in our seats, looking confused at each other. We both walked to the door, opening it to reveal a scared Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun?"

"Hyung?" He both said in unison. "What are you doing here?" Taehyung added.

"They found out. I told you to be careful and you should have listened to me when I told you to stop this. And the sad part is that they don't give a shit about you. They want her." He said, shouting in the door frame, pointing at me. Taehyung looked at him with wide eyes as he gripped my hand, squeezing it harshly.

"How did they found out?"

"You mean aside from the fact that you were lurking around her house almost every day?" He asked sarcastically. I gasped at his statement and turned around to look at Taehyung who just smiled awkwardly.

"Sorry. I was just making sure you were okay." He said nervously.

"You could have just called."

"And I won't help you get out of this one. I'm still paying for the last time I tried to be a good Sire and help you out." He pointed at Taehyung.

"I'm still sorry about that. Can you, at least, tell me who was sent?" He looked at Baekhyun with pleading eyes. The older sighed heavily and nodded.

"For now, it's just Sehun and Chanyeol. Be careful, Rei." And with that said, he left my porch in a rush. I closed the door behind me and stared at Taehyung.

"Lurking around my house?" I glared.

"That's what you're thinking about, right now?! There are two dangerous guys after you and that is what's on your mind." He shouted. "I can't let you out of my sight, for now. You should spend a couple of nights at our house until we figure this out."

"What? No. You're practically asking me to move in with you." I said, freaking out.

"Oh My God, would you stop overreacting over every single thing?!" He shouted, running his hand through his hair in frustration. I admit I was overlooking into things but it's not my fault that I have commitment issues. "I'm doing this to save your life and also mine. I don't know what they want with you but until we find out I don't want you here, alone." He calmed his voice, holding my hands into his.

"But.."

"I don't want to hear it. Would you rather have me persuading you with my dementation or just come willingly?" He said in a dark tone. I sighed in defeat and nodded hesitantly. "That's my princess." He praised, pecking my pouty lips.