Chapter Thirty-Two :)

It's been a week since all of the guys came back home. We go back to school tomorrow and I'm dreading it.

Kian slept over last night and I woke up before him. I tried to wiggle out of his arms so I could shower, but he kept pulling me closer.

"Kian, let me go." I said.

"Oh won't you, stay with me!" He sang, more like mumbled, with a big, cheesy grin.

"Oh my gosh!" I said and finally released from his grip.

Once I was done showering, I got dressed and went downstairs to see Kian watching TV and eating a sandwich that looked really good.

"And you didn't make me one because..." I said with an attitude.

"You didn't ask!" He said with his mouth full.

"I'm just kidding!" I said. then got a text from Jc asking if Kian and I wanted to hang out at the beach today and celebrate the last day before we go back to school together.

"It's like our last day of summer, this is so sad." Kian said.

Then, I got a text from Jc asking if Kian and I wanted to hang out at the beach today with everyone and celebrate the last day before we go back to school together.

Well, it's really about to feel like the last day of summer. Go get dressed, we are hanging out with everyone at the beach." I said to Kian.

"Sweet, I'll be ready in 5."

I decided to call Abby and invite her too, and she said yes.

After Kian and I got ready, we hopped on our penny boards and rode to the beach.

"I bet I can get to the beach with my feet in the water before you. Loser buys the loser an ice cream." I said.

"Alright! You have your wallet?" Kian asked speeding up.

I stayed behind and said, "No, I won't be needing it today!"

Kian continued to speed ahead of me, which meant he would get tired the closer we got to the beach.

We are now one block away from the beach and Kian is still going really fast. We got past the final intersection and I hauled tail as Kian trailed behind me. Once I reached the sand, I got off of my board and darted for the water.

On the way, I passed Jc, Millie, Abby, and Ricky. Then, I passed Trevor, Sam, and Connor.

All of them asked why I was going to fast and I responded, "Gotta get the ice cream!"

I looked back and saw Kian hand his penny board to Ricky, turn his hat around so that the bill was behind him, and begin to sprint.

That's no fair, I dropped my penny board and bag and sprinted into the water and took a sigh of relief that not only my plan was successful, but I get ice cream and I don't have to pay for it!

"Yes! I did it! Let's go get my ice cream!" I said smiling from ear to ear.

Kian fell to his knees out of breath in front of me and said, "I let you have this one, Char. Enjoy the feeling of victory while it lasts. 'Cause baby, I'm gonna beat you next time."

"Whatever. You wore yourself out. Let's go get my ice cream." I said then pushed his forehead with my hand causing him to fall back.

He got up and followed me. Walking toward the group, I picked up my stuff. Once we reached them, I handed all of it to Ricky.

"Why me?" He said laughing.

"'Cause you're the chosen one!" Abby said from behind me."

"Hey girl hey!" I said and hugged her.

"Hey!" she said back.

I took off my cover up and Kian took of his shirt, as did everyone else.

"Where are you guys going?" Connor asked.

"Kian owes me an ice cream because he's a loser." I said and smirked.

"I mean this is something I've been trying to tell him for a while now, you know?" Jc said scratching the back of his neck and looking around, causing everyone to laugh.

"Shut up, Jc!" Kian said laughing.

"Ok, let's go." I said pulling Kian's arm.

"We'll be back!" He yelled and I ran ahead of him.

He put his hands on his hips and stood where he was.

"Come on, loser. Oh wait, it's funny now because you're a legit loser right now!" I said making myself laugh.

"Haha very funny." He said.

"I ship it!" Trevor yelled.

We got to the ice cream stand and stood in the line, which was pretty long.

"Hey, I'm going to the bathroom. Here's the money if you get there before I get back." Kian said handing me a $20 bill.

"Ok, do you want anything?" I asked, being the good girlfriend I am.

"Uhhhh, just vanilla on a cone would be perfect. Thanks so much." He said then pecked my lips and walked away.

It was finally our turn and I walked up to the little window.

"Hello, I'm sorry about the wait. What can I get for—," The guy stopped once he turned his head staring at me directly in my eyes.

I coughed and he said, "What can I get for you, beautiful?"

Oh, this should be fun. I just love having to defend myself when Kian isn't here.

"So, I beat my boyfriend to the beach, so my boyfriend has to buy me an ice cream. My boyfriend gave me twenty bucks to buy us both some ice cream. I would like cookie dough in a cup and for my boyfriend, hmmm I can't remember. What do you think my boyfriend would like?" I said jumping up and down on the inside.

The guy looked at me with wide eyes.

"Ummm, here are the flavors." He said pointing to a list.

Just then, I felt a secure grip around my waist from behind me.

"Did you get what you wanted, baby?" Kian asked nuzzling into my neck.

"Yeah, but what do you want?" I said, elbowing him hoping he would catch on.

"Uh, what do you like? How's the chocolate on a cone?" He asked the guy.

"It's actually my favorite."

"Well, then I'll have vanilla on a cone." Kian sarcastically smiled.

"What? I mean, ok."

We got our ice cream and I thanked the guy.

"Kian that was so mean!" I said as we walked away.

"I saw the way he looked at you. Only I can look at you like that. You're more than my best friend for a reason that is more than your looks. I love you, Char."

"Aw, I love you too."

Jealous Kian. I kinda like it.

We finished our ice cream then headed back to the group and had a successful beach day.

A/N

I'm back! I'm so sorry for the long wait!

My homework overload and sleep schedule has me all messed up!

Since you guys waited super long, here's a super long chapter! :)

I hope you guys understand and thanks SOOO much for 11K reads and 400+ votes!!!!

Vote and Comment :)