Chapter Twenty-Nine :)

Kian's POV

Three weeks. Three weeks is how long we have been on tour. I've enjoyed every aspect of it except for the shows. All of the fans have been so mean and saying mean things about Char to not only me, but also to the other guys and also to Char.

I think Char is gonna end things with me. I honestly don't blame her. She is so unhappy and the hate has only gotten worse. I just want the girl I love to be happy.

Not one fan has come up to me and said anything positive about Char. They either don't mention her or just hate on her right to my face.

She's come on stage once and it was terrible. Fans booed, items were thrown at her, she was even called names. They chanted Char's Bizarre at one show. I mean, who thinks to do that?

I've haven't seen Char this unhappy since she was with Jacob. I'm really worried about her. She stays on the bus during shows because she's afraid of the hate. And when we are on the road, she's either quiet and clingy, not the bad kind of clingy, or her normal outgoing self.

It really hurts me seeing Char this hurt. Maybe she shouldn't stay on tour. But I don't know what I'd do without her for the next few weeks. I gotta talk to her.

I walked onto the bus and sat next to Char on a couch. She was just sitting there with her headphones in and eyes closed. I took one of her headphones out while her eyes were still closed and said, "Hey, baby. We need to talk."

Char's POV

This tour has been miserable. I hate being here, but I can't be apart from Kian that long to go home.

I'm to the point now that I don't leave this bus. It's so boring and lonely when the boys are doing shows.

I've just deleted all of my social media because the hate became outrageous. Kian doesn't know about that yet, being that I just did it.

Since I have no social media to scroll through, I turned on some music and put my headphones in and closed my eyes.

I felt like the second I closed my eyes I had been opening them. I felt one of my headphones come out and heard a familiar voice, "Hey baby. We need to talk."

I knew exactly who this was and what was about to happen.

I opened my eyes only to see an upset looking Kian in front of me. He gave me a weak smile as I sat up.

"What's up?" I asked.

"How are you feeling right now? I know this has been a lot for you, these past three weeks. I feel so bad because I feel like I'm keeping you here and I feel like and know you aren't happy. Not only that, but I feel like what people are saying on social media and everything is really tearing you down, and I cant help but feel 100% responsible for that, and I'm so sorry. You look just as sad as you did when you were with Jacob in the end of your relationship with him and I feel like this whole tour thing could cause there to be an end for us. I don't want us to end, Char."

I wiped my face not even realizing that I had been crying before saying, "Kian, don't feel bad. None of this is your fault at all. They are your fans, but you don't control what they post. I just deleted all of my social media because I felt like the hate was getting way too out of control. You are completely correct when you say that I'm unhappy, but it's nowhere near the same as when I was close to the end with Jacob. This is different. You've done nothing to hurt me, all you've done is boost me up when I feel down and never have a problem giving me your shoulder to cry on. I don't want us to end either, but I think I should probably go home. This just isn't the right environment for me. It's been great with you and all of the guys, but I just feel alone and just wanna go home." I said.

"First of all, I'm very proud of you for deleting your social media. You're gonna feel at least a little better not seeing what's out there. I just want you to be happy, and if that means you going home, so be it. No matter how hard it will be to be away from you, your happiness comes first." Kian said with a smile.

"I'm glad you understand." I said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Always." He said as he rubbed my back. "I love you, Char."

"I love you too, Kian."

A/N 

Short but meaningful chapter. Hope you guys liked it! Thanks for 5K!!

Vote and Comment :)