Chapter Twelve :)

Char's POV

When we got upstairs, Kian and I searched for his swimsuit that he always leaves here. I guess he got bored of looking and came behind me and started to tickle my sides.

"Kian! Stop! AHAHAHHAHA! Kian!!" I said squirming around in his arms.

"Ok, ok! Geez!" Kian said sarcastically and rolling his eyes.

"I found your swimsuit by the way." I said still trying to catch my breath.

"Thanks, my dear. I'll be right back, I'm gonna go change." Kian ran to my bathroom from my closet.

"You're welcome and ok!" I yelled back.

While he was changing, I was struggling to find my new bikini from PacSun. I really wanted to wear it.

I looked in my dresser and found it there. I'm guessing my mom put it there because I know exactly where I put it.

It's black and had little ridges on the ends and I personally think it fits perfectly.

When I walked out, I wasn't expecting to see Kian sitting there waiting for me. He looked so good in his swimsuit. His perfect abs were out and he just looked handsome.

Kian's POV

When Char came out in that black bikini, I couldn't help but feel the need to stare. With all of the times that I've seen Char in a bikini, I never really paid attention and realized that she is as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside.

"Char... you know how beautiful you are?" I said standing up and walking towards her.

"I didn't until I started to hear it from your mouth! Thank you!" she said blushing while I wrapped my arms around her petite waist.

"And you, Mr. Lawley, you my dear look great in those swim trunks. I never noticed till yesterday how amazingly handsome you are." she continued.

"Awwww!" I said then kissed her softly.

We just stood in each other's arms for a few seconds before Char broke the silence.

"Hey Ki, can you go grab two towels? I'm going to go grab some lemonade and watermelon from downstairs. Meet me outside." She said heading out of her room.

"Yeah, of course!" I said.

I grabbed two towels and headed outside. The first thing I notice is that Char isn't out here, but the watermelon and lemonade is. Then it hit me. Literally.

"Hahahaha Kian! I got you!" Char screamed from her balcony after dropping a water balloon on my head.

"Oh Char, I am gonna get you so bad!" I yelled back and ran back into the house and up to her room.

"Char, come here." I say to her in a soft and soothing voice.

"No way, Jose!" she yells and dashes toward the door.

Little did she know that I was going to grab her.

"I got you!" I say to her after picking her up.

"Kian! Put me down!" she yelled while laughing.

"No way, Jose!" I mocked her.

"Kian!" Char was trying to squirm out of my arms, but thankfully it didn't work.

I carried Char all the way to the edge of the pool.

"Kian Robert Lawley, I swear if you throw me in this pool, I will seek all revenge!" she yelled trying to squirm away.

"What if I go in after you?" I say trying to get her to let me throw her.

"You promise?"

"I promise." I responded.

"Ok, go ahead, but count first! Count to three!" she said.

"Ok, one, two, three!" and on three, I threw her. When she hit the water, she made one of the tiniest splashes I have ever seen! She is so little!

"Ok, Kian! Come on!"

"I'm coming, Char!" I said while putting my phone down.

I jumped in then came back up.

"Happy?" I said.

"Sure." Char responded.

I swam towards Char getting ready to pick her up, then all of the sudden, all of the guys walked into her backyard.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked confused.

"Kian! You will never guess what we have to tell you!" Jc said.

"Yeah! Kian, OMG! Guess what?" Trevor yelled.

"What?" I said in a very calm voice as Char and I got out of the pool.

A/N

So, Kian's video from yesterday made me put that pic at the top! He was such a nugget!!!

Anyway, what do you think the guys came for? Good news? Bad news? Both?

Let me know what you think so far in the comments!

Thanks SO much to those of  you who are active and encourage me to update!!!

Vote & Comment :)