Chapter Twenty-Four :)

Char's POV

So, we now have exactly 10 days until tour. I'm super excited for life on the road with my five best friends and boyfriend and to see how their shows go.

Kian and I are spending as much time together for the next three days before he has his 10-12 hour rehearsal days for tour.

Today, we are going to play lazar tag at Ultrazone. I have a feeling that this is going to be super fun.

We got on our vests and grabbed our lazar guns and entered the "battle zone".

"You're going down, Davis." Kian said attempting to trash talk me.

"That's what you think, Lawley!" I said bumping his side with my hip as I walked past him.

"3....2....1...Go!" The person said over the intercom.

At the end of five rounds, I had Kian beat with a score of 4-5, being that I shot him in four of the five rounds. Let's just say I'm really good at lazar tag.

After laser tag, we walked around The Grove for a little bit just to look around.

Now, Kian and I are scrambling around to find a date for Millie. Why? Millie insisted that we, as in Kian and I, should go on a double date with her and a guy before we leave for tour. Millie was going to come along on tour, but her parents wouldn't let her miss their annual family trip to Florida. But that's ok.

Kian and I are sitting in Panera eating some mac n' cheese and cookies. Then, it finally hit me. I finally figured out whom we needed to ask in the first place to go out with Millie.

"Kian! We are the stupidest people on the planet! The person we should've set up with Millie was literally in front of us the entire time!" I said.

"No way! Who are you thinking?" Kian asked.

"You're gonna be so mad that we didn't ask him in the first place! Ughhhh! We should've asked..." I replied.

Kian's POV

"... We should've asked..." Char said.

"Oh my goodness! Why are we so dumb?"

"I don't know, but let's go back to your place so we can call Millie!" Char said getting up.

Once we got in the car, I called my friend to see if he was happy to go on this date with Millie. When I told him, he told me how he has liked her for a really long time and would do absolutely anything to be able to go on this date with her.

After we received the information that my buddy was happier than ever to go on this date, we came up with a plan on how we were going to tell Millie whom we were going to set her up with for the rest of the ride until we reached my house.

"Brilliant!" I said running towards the front door with Char by my side.

We went to my room and shut the door without even acknowledging the presence of any of the guys.

"Ok, I'm gonna call her now!" Char said to me while dialing Millie's number and putting it on speaker.

"Hey Millie! I have the best news ever!" Char said into the phone.

"What's up?"

"I found you the perfect guy for our double date!" Char said.

"Who is it?"

"You're not gonna believe who it is!" I said.

"Just tell me who it is already!!" Millie said laughing.

A/N

Short chapter, but it's Christmas!! Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates it and Happy Holidays!

Try and guess in the comments who this "mystery date" is!!

Vote & Comment :)