Chapter One :)

Char's POV

My name is Charlotte Davis. Most people call me Char. I am 17 and I live in Orange County, California in a big white house not too far from the beach with my parents.

I have long and wavy blonde hair, chocolate brown eyes and tan skin, because I like spending my free time on the beach playing volleyball or outside penny boarding with my best friend, Kian Lawley.

Summer has just started and I can't wait to become even closer with my... amazing boyfriend... and best friends before we begin our senior year.

I honestly don't spend any time with my parents. They are always either working or traveling without me during their vacation time. It doesn't really bother me that much to be honest. It makes me feel like a more independent individual.

But, I do spend an awful a lot of time with Kian. I mean he has been my best friend since the first grade! I can't function without him by my side.

Anyway, you know that boyfriend of mine I mentioned earlier? Yeah, he doesn't know it yet, but I am becoming really annoyed with him. He has a problem with me being best friends with Kian. I mean yeah, Kian and I have sleepovers and yeah we have kissed before. But it was during a game of truth or dare and neither of us was dating anyone at the time. It was an amazing kiss though! It was better than any kiss I have had with Jacob! Just amazing! Wait what? Never mind, back to my point. Jacob is holding onto the past and won't move forward. He gets offended if I simply give Kian a high five; I think that's completely ridiculous.

But anyway, I am super excited to spend summer with my friends and play beach volleyball, swim and have movie nights. I am also super excited to penny board all around town with Kian, for he is the one who got me a penny board and got me into it last summer. I have a feeling that a lot is gonna happen this summer!

I just hope that it goes perfectly and I don't have to put up with any unnecessary drama.

A/N

Hey! I know this is kind of a short chapter, but it's only the first chapter!!!

This is also my first fanfic, so sorry if it isn't that good yet!

I have the fist 18 chapters done already, so I will update pretty often for now.

Anyway, hope you liked it!

Vote and Comment!!