One night

Jackson's POV

I just got out of the shower, I look into the mirror to make sure I look sexy for Mark as I put on just a towel.

"You can do this Jackson..." I breath out.

I open the door and slowly walk out the bathroom, I make sure I flex some muscles, pretending to stretch. At the corner of my eye I see Mark staring and then I break the silence, "Okay markiepoo~ I'm done, you can shower now."

"Okay thanks." He gets up and shows his perfect face, his eyes are a sparkling dark brown eyes.

I nod to him and say, "You're welcome~!" I try to act cute but he looks away again, why mark?

As soon as I hear the door click, I look around his area, trying to find something of his, maybe a diary.

I scavenge around and find his gym bag, I know what your thinking and no I won't take any of his clothes, but just to make sure nothing like a diary Maybe in there.

I fumble my hands in his bag and my hand hits something hard, A BOOK!  I pick it up and look at it, it's a diary, well would you look at that! I was right.

I look at it and notice it looks like a girls diary, not something I think would fit him from the inside, "but I know what would fit him in the inside." ;)

I laugh a small bit and start reading it, I know what you're thinking, 'buts that's his diary! That's his private thoughts, you shouldn't read it! It's bad!'
But I don't care I need to know what he feels about me.

First page is filled with sketches of someone, kinda looks like me but I'm not sure. Lots of the same name written but it's scratched out, "seriously mark?"

I look at the second page and here's where the writing begins.

It has a little drawing with colour that says, Shoosh! I'm dreaming.
(Life is strange reference)

I've been excepted into JYP, got7! I'm a rapper and there's this other guy he's also a rapper and seems like a cool guy.
I don't see his hair much because he's always wearing a hat but he still looks good. I haven't talked to him yet but I know we will be close soon. Anyways I forgot his name sadly.

(This is the next page)

Well today I spent my day with got7 and 'him' he finally told me his name, I really like it, it suits him well. We kept staring and taking glances so it was kinda awkward but hopefully we end up Best Friends!

As soon as I was about to read more I heard his shower stop, so I put his diary back and took off my clothes and was in my boxers. I jumped in bed and saw him come out.

He looked gorgeous, his hair looked perfect and he had a rock hard 8 pack! I never knew he worked out so much. I try not to stare so I look up at him and he was looking away as he spoke.
___________________________
Marks POV

Well I was planning on confessing to him but that didn't happen.

"Hey jacks, can I talk to you about something?" I said.  I realized he was just wearing boxers but I kept looking away and looked at his face. He looked at me and just nodded.

"I need you to keep an open mind okay?!" I was nervous but he didn't notice but slightly flinched at my outburst.

"Yeah totally! I'll always be here for you no matter what you tell me," When he says that I get butterflies in my stomach, how cheesy.

I sat next to him and looked him in the eye, he looked down and put a blanket over him noticing my un easiness. "I wanted to tell you this for a long while but didn't know how you would react, I like,—"

I couldn't say it, my whole brain shut down along with my body. I couldn't speak, I froze of fear, he just looked at me telling me to continue.

So this is how it's gunna go, "I like Sehun!"

He looked shocked but told me, "Sehun who?"

"Oh Sehun, from EXO" I said.

The night went on, he asked me to tell him about what I like about him and told me he's friends with him so he can hook me up to talk with him sometime, But my eyes are on Jackson.

I hope you guys enjoyed this! It's kinda short but I really like it and hopefully you will too! :) anyways if you enjoyed it please share this with others and like and comment any suggestions!