Momoi shook her head. "That's probably not necessary." Momoi placed her finger on her lips and gave Sakina a knowing smile.

"What? Is there something I'm not getting?" Sakina asked, curiously.

"No, not at all. Is it true you're cast will come off tomorrow?" Momoi asked.

"Yeah! I'm really glad about it. My arm has been itching lately and I can't scratch it! Its making me mad!" Sakina said.

Momoi nodded, "Understandable. If you ever need anything don't be afraid to ask," Momoi said, waving a she turned to leave.

"Wait! There's something I've been meaning to ask you!" Sakina called out.

"Yes?" Momoi asked.

"Is it true That you are in love with Kuroko Senpai?" Sakina questioned.

Momoi blushed deeply. "Of course!" she responded.

Sakina was silent.

"Do you...like Tetsu too?" Momoi asked.

"I was just wondering! Its not like I like Kuroko like that!" Sakina replied, a blush on her face.

Momoi sighed and waved before walking away.

Sakina began walking away as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Saki, I'm glad you called me. We don't hang out as much as we used to," Sakura said, sitting on a bench as she licked a pink popsicle.

Sakina sat beside Sakura eating a blue popsicle. "Yeah, we don't hang out as much."

"Oh!" Sakura said as she placed her popsicle in her mouth and began rummaging through her bag. "Look what I got!"

Sakura held up a magazine with Kise on the cover. "Kise is gonna be meeting some really famous models! One of them is named Misa Misa!"

"Misa...Misa? Oh, Her! I heard about her. Isn't she dating some college student?" Sakina questioned.

Sakura nodded. "Yeah but there beside the point! There's gonna be a party soon that all the models are gonna attend!"

"And? Why are you telling me this?" Sakina wondered.

Sakura sighed and hung her head. "You really are dense. The models are gonna have to have dates to the party. So...you should go as Kise's date!"

"What?! Why? I think Kise would much rather go with one of his pretty model friends. Besides, I wouldn't know what to wear or anything!" Sakina protested.

Sakura nudged Sakina. "Come on, you know you want to go. Besides, Kise likes you. I'm sure he'd be HAPPY to have you as his date."

"I don't think so. No, I'm not going." Sakina responded.

Sakura glanced at the magazine and frowned. "Fine, be that way," She said, putting it away.

The two girl's finished their popsicles and headed to Sakina's house.

As they were walking, Sakina's phone rang. "Hello? Oh, Hi Akashi! What?! But I- Well...if you insist. What time? Okay, Bye." Sakina hung up the phone and blushed deeply.

"What did Akashi want?" Sakura asked, looking at Sakina curiously.

"H-he wants me to come over for a party."

"Really? What kind?"

"A...Fancy kind...Its A business home party that Akashi's Father is throwing to Celebrate The businesses success. Akashi wants me to come."

"Sounds cool! What day?"

"Tomorrow,"

"Tomorrow?! No, you can't!"

Sakura roughly grabbed Sakina by her shoulders.

"Ow! Watch the cast!" Sakina called out.

"Saki, I already told Kise I'd get you to be his date for the models party."

"You did what?!"

"Just listen! The party That the models are going to is tomorrow!"

Sakina's eyes widened. "You mean-"

"Yes! I already told Kise you'll be his date! I can't go back my word!" Sakura stated.

"But I can't say that I can't go to Akashi's party, I already Accepted!" Sakina said.

"Exactly! You're gonna have to go to both! What time is Akashi's?"

"It starts around Seven and lasts until eleven."

"Good, you'll have time. The models party starts at three and lasts till six."

Sakina brushed Sakura off of herself and sighed heavily. "Am I really gonna have to go to both? I won't have time to change my clothes and besides I have to stay after school and practice my tennis."

Sakura placed her hands on her hips. "Yes, you'll go to both! We should pick out a cute dress immediately!! Maybe we should go with the sexy look this time," She muttered, grabbing Sakina's arm and pulling her after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Both girls stood in a dressing shop. Sakura was on the phone with Kise. "Kise will be wearing a beige suit and a yellow tie," Sakura said as she hung up the phone. "We need to pick out a dress that compliments both of you guys!"

Sakina sighed and ran her fingers across the pretty Dresses. There were many different colored ones.

"I got it!" Sakura yelled, pulling a glittering light pink dress of the rack. The dress had the wearers back exposed and emphasised the breasts.

Sakina gulped and took a step back as her face was bright red. "I-i don't think that dress is...Um...right for the parties."

Sakura frowned, "You're right. Too plain. How about this?"

Sakura pulled off a dark yellow dress that had sparkles on the front. It was a short dress that exposed the legs and was strapless.

Sakina sighed and smiled until she lifted up the pricetag. The dress was quickly placed back on the rack.

The two silently walked to Sakina's house, without a dress. "You should call Akashi. Maybe he can lend us some money," Sakura suggested.

Sakina shook her head, "I'll just make a dress," She responded.

"You know how to make dresses?" Sakura asked astonished.

Sakina nodded. "My Grandmother Was a famous designer by the name of Madam Viokyusia. She showed me how to design clothing out of ordinary fabrics. All I have to do is Find some materials and then I can get to work."

"Wow! That's cool. Well, I'll let you get to working now," Sakura said, Patting Sakina on the back before walking away.

"Oh, No you don't!" Sakina called out, grabbing Sakura. "I can only use my right arm. I'm gonna need some help," She said.

Sakura smiled. "You know I was kidding!" She responded.

"First, we have to get some fabric," Sakina said.

Sakina and Sakura began walking out to the direction of the fabric store.